.my hot boyfriend.

Start from the beginning

My phone made a message tone noise. I unlocked it and saw a message from Zayn.

Write down three things that you want me to do. x

What happened to him now?

"What did he write?" Lauren asked sneaking through my phone. "Who?" I asked. "Zayn duh. That smile on your face says it all. A message from Zayn."

"Detective Jasmine, stop with that investigation. He just asked me to write down the three things I want him to do." I explained them laughing.

"Is he drunk?" Was the first thing Lily asked

"Is he drunk?" Was the first thing Lily asked. "I guess so." I giggled. "What will you write?" Jasmine asked.

"Sex, Sex and sex."

"Whatever Lily. Louis Tomlinson didn't ask you the question." I joked. She stick her tongue out. "No seriously what will you write?" she asked.

"I don't know." I said and stood up. "Where are you going?" Lauren asked.

"Heading to my boyfriend's place to check what's wrong with him." I stated. They nodded. After waving them bye, I took Lily's car and drove to our street. Instead of walking at my place, I knocked at Zayn's door.

I was soon welcomed by the eldest sister. "Hey girl. Long time no see?" she asked wrapping me into a hug. "I guess Doniya Malik was busy."

"Trust me, University sucks, internship gives me a hard time. I don't even get time to meet my family after moving in with my fiance." she spoke. "What? Your fiance?" you moved in with him? When did all this happen?" I asked surprised.

"Calm down, girl. Get in first." I nodded and she let me in. We sat on the couch. "So mom and Zayn loved Aiden when they first met him."

"Aiden, that's the name?" I teased her. She smiled. "So after that, he proposed me and I moved in with him. Just a few blocks away. You should meet him. You'll love him."

"I'll surely do." I smiled. I never had a great conversation with Doniya. We always just had a formal talk and today we talk like sisters.

"And what's up with Zayn and You?" she asked giving a playful smile. "I mean, I know that you both are the new Ron and Hermione, in the end, you finally been in each other's arms. Woah, girl you changed him."

Ron and Hermione are adorably epic, I mean, they looked after each other all the time, they were immature when they first felt the affection, oblivious of their feelings. But in the end, they finally got together.

The same is with me and Zayn. He has been the Hermione to my Ron. He always looked out for me, though been a total ass. He has saved me all the times, of course not knowing what he felt for me. He himself told me a few days back that he doesn't even know when he starred liking me in the first place. Was it on the cliff, or the forest, or was it when you explained me about love. His words.