Chapter 41: Ultra Beast Partnership

After Ash's training with Tapu Bulu, he was able to complete his Trial and Grand Trial. During those events, Rowlet has learned Razor Leaf, Pikachu Electro Web and Lycanroc not only controlled its rage when getting dirty, but learned both Stone Edge and Close Combat. As well. Ash received the Lycanroc Z Move Crystal from Nanu. After saying their goodbyes to Acerola and Nanu, Niku and Ash returned to Melemele Island.

It's been a few days since then. Currently, at night Niku and Eevee are watching fireworks light up in the sky up on cliffs away from the others to get a better look.

Niku: The fireworks on Alola are very nice.

Eevee: Eevee!

There are displays of three beginners, Pikachu and also Eevee.

Niku: They even added you.

Eevee: Vee!

Niku: Next up is the finale.

The fireworks went on a frenzy in the end and everything ended.

Niku: That was worth seeing.

Eevee: Vee!

Niku: Well let's go Eevee! Time to get some sleep.

When they headed back, they didn't see a sort of walking Pokémon dancing around in the sea.

Later

The next day has arrived and right now Niku is starting the day by doing a transfer back home and is bringing some new Pokémon. He transferred Metagross to train with other Steel Types back home and brought others.

Niku and Eevee are outside the mansion for enough space.

Niku: Ok, Iron Hands come out!

Niku brings out Iron Hands.

Iron Hands: Hands!

Niku then took four more and threw them out.

Niku: Come out everyone!

Niku threw the Pokeballs and out came three beasts resembling the legendaries from Johto and one that looks like a different version of Salamence.

???: Moon!

???: Wake!

???: Wake!