Prologue: Junior Cup

Hey everyone this is my first story.

This story is similar to Obligated Ambitions and Reckless Challenger from the users zer0420 and Lunolion.

I've read these stories for a while and are my favorites. I can tell the difference in them both and these two deserve credit for all the work.

Ever since the Scarlet and Violet game along with Arceus in Hisui brought me ideas for this. So if there are any mistakes please remind me or pm me.

In the Unova Region, there's a competition called the Pokemon World Tournament Junior Cup that takes place in Lancunosa Town and is being hosted by the Alder the champion the region. As Ash and his friends go to the register to sign themselves up, they find Alder talking to Sinnoh's Champion Cynthia.

Alder: Youre as beautiful as always, Cynthia. What do you think? Lets ditch the tournament and have a meal together.

Cynthia just smiled at Alder.

Cynthia: Feel free to do so alone like always.

Alder just stared laughing, hearing her response.

Alder: I can't get enough of your coolness!

Dawn: Is that the Champion of Unova, Alder?

Iris: Uh, y-yeah...

Cilan: He is, but...

Alder: Then how about having tea at least?

Cynthia: Persistence will only get you no where.

Ash: Hey Ald...

Trip: You havent changed a bit haven't you?!

Both Alder and Cynthia looked over and saw everyone.

Cynthia: Oh who are you?

Alder: Umm.. Err.. Who are you again?

Trip: Trip

Alder: Oh right, right, Tristian!

Trip: It's Trip.

Ash: Trip, are you going to enter to?

Trip: Ash? The winner gets to battle Alder. It's basic.

Ash rolled his eyes and looked over at Alder.

Ash: It's been a while, Alder.

Alder: Oh, so you're entering as well Ashton!

Ash: I-it's Ash...

Trip: Alder, please wait for me to win the Tournament.

Alder: Oh, young boy. You wanna fight?

Trip: Yes. And then I'll make sure to battle and win against you, Alder. I'll prove with my prowess that you're a person of the past.

After his declaration, Trip left the group.

Ash: What's with him?

Iris: He hasn't changed a bit.

Dawn: Did something happen between him and Alder?

Cilan: Somewhat, yeah...

As everyone was talking, Cynthia had noticed a boy that looked looked 17. He is black haired young man with brown eyes and glasses walking past them with his hood over his head.

 He is black haired young man with brown eyes and glasses walking past them with his hood over his head

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
Paradox Trainer in Alolaजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें