Chapter 31: Alter of the Sunne

After the battle with Kommo-o Niku reunites with Lillie, Gladion and the students of the Pokémon school. Gladion said he didn't want help but Lillie convinced him and now asks for help.

Right now the whole gang is back together, everyone reached the top of the Altar.

Gladion: So this is the Altar of the Sunne.

Niku: What we need to do is figure out a way to summon these Pokémon. Let's search around for some clues.

Suddenly, the Island Deities emerged, surprising everyone, but to Niku he saw this coming.

Rotom Dex: The Guardian Deities of Alola are all here! This is huge!

Ash: What does this mean?

Kukui: Tapu Koko, Tapu Lele, Tapu Bulu, Tapu Fini!

Gladion: Why are they here?

Kukui: Melemele, Akala, Ula'ula, Poni... I can't believe the Guardian Deities of Alola's fours islands have  gathered here!

Lana: What a surprise.

Sophocles: What's going on?

Lillie: I don't know.

Tapu Bulu floated over to Niku and Eevee, the other are wondering why it has floated to him.

Niku: Tapu Bulu. Lillie and Gladion's mom was taken by an Ultra Beast. We need to save her, but we have no way of opening an Ultra Hole alone.

Lillie: We want to borrow Lunala and Solgaleo's power to open the Ultra Hole!

Gladion: Can we meet them here, at the Altar of the Sunne?

Tapu Bulu then flew over to the other Guardians as they all cried out. All of their ability's began to mix and merge, surrounding everyone.

Rotom Dex: The four Terrain abilities are intermixing!

Within the field, the images of both Solgaleo and Lunala both appeared, as they both exited a Ultra Hole. See this, Ash and Niku's eyes widened.

Ash: This is...

Niku:... what I saw in my dream.

Pikachu: Pika!

Eevee: Vee!

Gladion: Solgaleo and...

Lillie: Lunala...

Kiawe: The Pokémon spoken of in Alolan legends...

Sophocles: So cool!

Mallow: It's my first time seeing them...

Lana: So intense!

The two of them roared and transformed into what appeared to be smaller Pokémon, which were Nebby and Cosmog.

Niku: Wait, that's Nebby and Cosmog.