Chapter 29: No experience

She was stunned and nodded blankly. after coming out she realised what she has agreed to.

She has no experience of being female companion.its been year that she has attended any party. after the death of her father she was away from social circle.

And the party she attended most was when she was young. She has no idea what to do as female companion.

She rub her forehead helplessly and feeling little annoyed at herself.

Suddenly there was a knock on the door. Stewart standing at the door with a box in his hands.

"This is the dress for the party" he said while handing her the box.

She said "thankyou" and took it.

After Stewart left she open the box and look at the nude wine colour sparkling dress in the box she took it out and was stunned the dress was so beautiful. there were delicate crystal details on the torso area.

It is sleeveless body fit dress and the cloth is so smooth and soft. its long that dragging pass her ankles and the back part of the dress is longer and would drag on the floor and has slit on the knees

Her eyes brighten when she saw the beautiful dress and forget all the nervousness. which girl wouldn't like beautiful clothes and she is no exception.

When the sun set and the sky began to darken. allison was struggling with the makeup and the hairs. looking at the mirror she was in panic and helpless about what to do.

a maid in the middle thirty knock on the door and look at her and smile at her.

"I came to help you get ready"she said with smile and came forward to help Allison.

"Thank you"Allison said sincerely. she was very helpless about what to do.

Looking at the woman doing her makeup very skillfully she couldn't help look at herself in the mirror and was surprised.

The makeup was very natural no very loud but with the dress it suits her the best. she is young and her facial features is delicate and beautiful the dress compliment her figure and mild make gose very will with her dress and her beauty.

Over all she look completely angel and it's hard to take off eyes from her.

And wearing very minimal jewellery with earing and bracelet and a simple wavy hairstyle her look was complete.

She wore the heels and took the last look in the mirror.

Her expression was little stiff because of nervousness she tried to smile softly and adjusted her expression.

suddenly there was a knock on the door and maid told her Mr Blake is waiting downstairs.

she took a deep breath and greeted the lady and walk out of the room.

Just as she took the step out of her room she went to the next door to see austin. seeing that he was sleeping peacefully she tuck his quilt properly and said thanks to the maid who will help her take care of him in her absence.

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: May 24 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

Billionaire's wife [Edited]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें