Ch.22: Dinner.

KANG YN POV

I walked inside the house and placed my purse on the couch. Suddenly I heard a few noises. I narrowed my eyes and walked slowly.

Is it a thief? What should I do?

"You look so beautiful, baby". I heard a male voice.

"Isn't it Taehyung's voice?". My eyes widened.

"Is he cheating on me?". I slowly walked towards my room and opened the door. My eyes widened when I saw Taehyung hovering over Jungkook in bed and kissing.

"Taehyung!!!!!". I closed my ears and shouted. Soon, They got up and stood in front of me.

"W-what's all this? What's happening??" I asked them. Taehyung suddenly placed his hand on Jungkook's waist and pulled him closer.

"I'm sorry, Yn. I think I'm in love with him. Yes, I love your bestfriend and he loves me too. We decided to get married". He said and Jungkook kissed Taehyung's cheek while nodding.

"NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!".

"Yn?? Yn, what happened?". I slowly opened my eyes and saw Jungkook and Taehyung sitting on the couch in front of me.

"Y-you guys…you guys love each other?!". I pointed at them.

"Yuck!!!! Yn, what nonsense???!!!!". Taehyung got up.

"Ha?". I looked at them while progressing what all happened.

"Did you have any dream?". Jungkook asked me.

Was it a dream? Nah!!! It was a nightmare. How can my mind even think about that? Taehyung kissing Jung-

"AHHHHHHHHH-".

"YA! STOP SHOUTING!!!". Taehyung covered my mouth with his hand. After a few seconds he removed it.

"What the hell are you doing here?". He asked me while sitting next to me in bed.

"I-i-". Should I tell him? Or not???

"I came to- I came to visit Jungkook- Yes, Jungkook!". I said. He slowly got up.

"Chief". Someone called him while standing in front of the room. Maybe his Junior.

"Yes?". He asked them.

"Room no.0130". His Junior replied.

"I'll come in a few minutes". He said and his Junior nodded and went away.

JEON JUNGKOOK POV

So they found out about the murder already. Hope San cleared all the evidence.

I slowly walked towards Yn and placed my hand on her shoulder.

"You came to meet me?". I asked, raising my eyebrow.

"Y-yes. I went to your restaurant and your Juniors told you are in this hotel". She's lying. But it's fine because now Teahyung will not suspect me for that murder. I turned towards Taehyung.

"Look, you still think I'm sus? If I was really sus why would I tell my juniors that I'll go to this hotel? I could have hidden it right".

"Whatever. You said this hotel's owner is your friend right? You said you came to meet him right! Now take me to him. I'll confirm it myself whether you are his friends or not". He said.

"Excuse me?". We heard someone calling. We turned to see a middle aged man walking towards us.

"Who are you?". Taehyung asked that man.