Ch.19: Hurt.

JEON JUNGKOOK POV

We are on the way to the Hospital. San is driving while I'm sitting at the back while holding unconscious Taehyung.

“Can't you just kill his ex wife and his son soon? Why do you want to act like a chef and become close and make her fall in love with you?”. He asked while focusing on the road.

”Because I still want to find out why Taehyung is not remembering me. Or maybe he remembers but acting like he doesn't. I don't know so I have to find out. And after finding out I have to make Yn fall in love with me to show him that his love is nothing infront of our friendship. I want him to hate Yn and regret falling in love with her. He want to realise that my friendship was better than her love. I want to show him that his Yn can have another boyfriend or husband but I can't have another friend like him. Again in his life I should be the priority".

"Hyung, You don't want to get married?".

"Tsk tsk tsk! Marriage? San, listen love doesn't exist. If love existed, my mother who loved my dad like she couldn't leave without him would never have married your father after a few years of my dad's death. Same goes to your father. Your mother literally gave her life while giving birth to you but what's the use? After a few years you started to call someone's mom as your mom. Do you even know how your original mom looks like? In this society there is no valve for love, San. You think getting married and having kids will make you happy? It's hectic. You'll understand gradually after spending few more days with your fuck toy".

"Hyung, please. Don't call her by such names and yeah, don't bring my mom too". He stopped the car in front of the hospital.

"Okay okay, sorry. I was just explaining to you". I said getting out of the car.

Doctor took Taehyung inside to treat him.

“Take him safely to his house, Understand?”. I told San, I want to leave now because  Taehyung will gain consciousness. He just nodded.

"Don't forget to take care of yourself too. Don't forget to take your medicines and limit your smoki-".

"AISH! I'm not kid okay? You don't have to worry about me". I just stroked his back while nodding and walked away.

KIM TAEHYUNG POV

I slowly opened my eyes and just stared at the ceiling for a minute.

"Are you feeling okay now, sir?". I heard someone's voice. I turned my head to the right side to see a doctor and a nurse. I closed my eyes and nodded.

"Can I leave?". I asked.

"After a CT scan, sir". I nodded.

After a scan I walked out of the room and saw San sitting on the chair while waiting for me.

He got up and bowed when he saw me.

"Chief, how are you feeling now?". He asked.

"I'm okay. Just have a little headache". I said, placing a hand on my forehead which is wrapped in a bandage.

"Doctor told me I can take you home". I nodded and took out my card.

"Pay the bill-".

"I already paid, Chief". He said.

"I'll transfer it to you then". I just patted his shoulder and walked ahead. Being a Chief, how can I make my junior pay the bill?

I got inside the car and he started to engine.

"Chief, we'll pick Naya on the way and go".

I just nodded while resting my head on back.

KANG NAYA POV