Ch.21: On the bed.

JEON JUNGKOOK POV

I walked inside the hotel with a woman whom I'm planning to kill today.  She's the VIPs daughter. I already gave a hint to Taehyung so obviously he'll be here but who cares when all the security is in my hands. San is the one who's taking care of security so it's Indirectly in my control.

"Let's go to the room". Miss Lee, who is VIPs daughter, said.

"Yes, sure". I smiled while wrapping my hand around her waist. I slowly took her inside the room and locked the door. She came and hugged my neck while smiling.

"Why are you wearing gloves?". She asked me.

"Ha…I came on my bike and I'm a little sensitive to the cold. I can remove it if you want-".

"No it's fine". She smiled.

"Am I looking gorgeous?". She asked softly. I smiled and pulled her closer.

"No, you are ugly  as fuck!". San replied to her from my Bluetooth. Yes, we both are wearing Bluetooth where we can hear our talks.

"Very much". I said, ignoring San's word.

"Really?".

"Yes, darling".

"Bet you are lying". 

"Yes ma'am.You are right". San again replied to her.

"How can I prove it?". I asked her. She slowly leaned and kissed my lips. I smirked and kissed her back. I picked her and threw her on the bed. I hovered over her and continued to kiss her deeply. She closed her eyes in pleasure. I slowly removed my knife from my back pocket and stabbed her stomach. She was about to scream in pain but I shut her mouth with my hand.

"Don't you dare to make a noise!". I said.

Tears started to flow out of her eyes as I heard her take last, jagged breath. I slowly leaned near her lifeless body's ear.

"What a beautiful view. Now you are looking more gorgeous. Hope I proved you".

I leaned back and tapped my Bluetooth.

"Work is done. Is it safe? Can I come out?".

"Yes, but be careful". He said.

I got up and placed the knife and riding gloves inside my jacket pocket by wrapping it with a kerchief. I walked out of the room as I heard the song "The Time Is Now" playing. I smirked as it perfectly fits my situation right now.

I was about to get inside the lift but the lift door opened revealing Taehyung

Shit! I fucked up!

KIM TAEHYUNG POV

"Everything is in control right?". I asked San through our invisible Bluetooth which we were wearing.

"Yes, sir everything is in our hands". He said.