Chapter 29 : Pooja (part2)

Some time after Pooja was completed everyone immersed themselves in talking. While getting a phone call, manik came aside to attend it. Mannat who was playing with beema (her friend, whenever she comes here she always plays with beema) on the stairs looks at Manik who is standing below the light wires. Then she starts descending stairs to reach manik, Mannat sees sparkles coming on Manik which are coming from wires. One of the wires is going to fall on Manik. She shouted loudly” uncle.” and everyone who looks at her. Become horrified to see her running on stairs and suddenly her foot got stuck in a saree and she fell down from 3 stairs. Everyone shouted her name “ mannat”

At the same time

Manik turns to hear mannat's loud voice and before he understands anything he stumbles because of push by Nandini with a shout “ Manik careful .”

Nandini, who was looking for Arnav and Khushi to know whether they solve their fight or not, comes to the stairs, close to Manik. Even Nandini feels a sparkle then she looks upwards to see a wire is going to fall on them. First she looked at Manik and then at the wire. Without thinking much she pushed Manik hard.

While Manik froze , hearing his name from Nandini's mouth for the first time. He never thought his name would sound so melodious from her mouth. He started loving his name more now. He is busy admiring her face because when Nandini pushes him, he holds her waist unknowingly for support and now they are in hugging position, Manik back resting on the staircase. 

“Tum thik ho na?.” Nandini asks Manik after  breaking a hug. While Manik smiled widely, Nandini cared  for him but his smile faded immediately when he heard Mannat wailing. He pushes Nandini lightly and rushes towards Mannat.

“What happened bacha ro kyu rahe ho batao mujhe? Rona band karo meri Jaan.”

Manik said, wiping mannat tears and hugging her.

“Manik, she fell down from the stairs when she called you. Maybe her foot got stuck in the saree.” Aman informs Manik.

“What !! Bacha dikhao mujhe” maink said inspecting her. He became terrified seeing blood on Mannat's forehead.

“WTF Aman car Nikal Hospital leke Jana padega.” Manik informs Aman and picks up mannat in his arms. While mannat is hiccuping loudly clutching manik’s kurta tightly. A small cut from  above mannat's forehead and blood is coming out. 

“Bhai, di aur Arnav bhai hai na doctor  toh they will treat the doll” Rishu said worriedly.

“Toh kare na dekh kitna khoon Nikal Raha hai.” Manik said panickingly. Nandini comes with a first aid box and takes cotton and starts cleaning the mannat wound. Manik hiss feeling mannat pain. It's looking like he will cry any moment. Nandini is just looking at Manik not looking at Mannat 's wound. Manik sees Nandini is just cleaning mannat's wound with cotton. She forgot to add a dettol or savlon.

 Manik frowned and shouted “ pagal ho gayi ho Tum kya kar Rahi ho?Dhyan kidhar hai tumhara? Aman tu ghadi Nikal mujhe ISS chudail par bharosa nahi hai. Meri bachi Dard m hai, tu chal yaar yaha se.”

Nandini comes back to reality and starts treating mannat's wound properly.

“Aram se yaar tumhe dr kisne banaya.”
Manik shouted when mannat hissed.

“Nahi nahi ASE nahi cutie Ko lagega ASE”

“Tum pagal ho Aram se karo Dard Ho Raha hai use”

“You are so heartless chudail, apni beti ka Dard bhi mehsoos nahi kar pa Rahi ho….”
Manik continuously shouting at Nandini.

Having enough Nandini shouted

“Shut up, just shut up Malhotra what is your fucking problem? Mein kar Rahi hu na ? Stop scaring me and mannat. You are scaring her with your over-protectiveness. And mannat stop crying, you are my strong baby na dekho uncle kitna panic kar rahe hai. Stop crying.”