Chapter 26: Freedom

After 2days

Nandini's house (Nandini room)

She's getting ready to go for Hospital. When she comes to the dressing table. She started to try braiding her hair. Then suddenly she sees Manik illusion (MI) looking at her standing at her cupboard. She hurried turn and said “ tum , tum yaha kya kar rahe ho”

Mi just smile and come close to her and sign her to open her hair. And said

“Tumse kitni Baar kaha hai don't tie your hair. Let them enjoy their freedom.”

She nervously said “ mein Apne Baal nhi khol Shakti.”

“Kyu nahi khol Shakti? Inhone hi tumhe azadi dilai aur tum inse hi inki azadi chin Rahi ho.”

Mi said. 

Nandini looked at him confusedly and said “ azadi.”

“Don't you know because of them you are free from Rohit? You always wanted separation from Rohit, didn't you? They help in your separation. You should thank them for giving you your needed separation. Agar ye Arnav ke shirt m nhi faste toh tum aaj bhi Rohit ke saath hoti apni azadhi se durr. Now you are free to do anything you want, anything you wish, there is no one to stop you. And you are punishing an innocent person.”

Mi said and came closer to Nandini , he cup Nandini face lovely and Said.

“Meri dream girl ase kisi innocent Ko punish nhi karti. Woh bahut innocent and fun loving girl hai. Tum meri dream girl ho na let them free and please don't stop your life for that jerk. Your family is waiting for you downstairs. Go and hug them, say thank you to them for supporting you. Go, my dream girl. No crying, these tears Don't suit you.”

Mi said, wiping her tears which slipped from Nandini's eyes without her notice. 

Then Nandini looks towards the mirror for a brief 5 minutes and opens her hair. Then she looked towards Manik illusion who was smiling widely looking at her, came close to her kissing her forehead and said “ you are looking beautiful princess.”

Saying this his illusion disappeared. She looks around for him and then she looks at the mirror, she smiles widely seeing her open hair and smilingly she leaves downstairs.

__________________________

Downstairs

Everyone was having their breakfast .when suddenly Rishabh look upstairs in shock and said

“Maa papa doll upar dekhe jaldi”

Everyone looked upstairs, Nandini coming downstairs with a smile humming a song. Looking like a glimpse of her old self. Everyone is shocked seeing her humming a song. 

Mannat was the first one to come out of her shock and said “ Mumma you are looking very beautiful

Mannat was the first one to come out of her shock and said “ Mumma you are looking very beautiful.”

Nandini cups mannat face and kisses her whole face and says “ just like you, my beautiful princess.”