Chapter 4 ( Their first meeting)

After 3months

Nothing much happened in these months, Manik got busy with his office work and settling everything here properly. On the other side Nandini is busy like always. Let see what will happen now.

At Hospital

At night Nandini is wrapping her things up as she's done for a day. When Arnav arrive and said"are you done with your work bunny"!!

"Yeh"she replied

"Good, let's go then" he said with that they come out of her cabin in corridor when she said" how's Khushi and her health. Everything alright"

"Yeh everything is fine its just she's anemic and little weak but this time I'll handle it" he replied with a smile

Seeing him smile a smile come on her face and said" if you need anything just call me I'm just one call away"!!

"Yeah I know" he said with a smile in which she nodded . 2 weeks ago they found out, Khushi is pregnant and from then Arnav is freaking out how will he handle everything alone. If his mother would be alive then she would have handle everything but now what will happen to them. In which Nandini and her family assure him but then also he is freaking out after all it's his first pregnancy he is going to handle.

When they were going to enter in lift someone call Nandini from behind" dr Nandini" they turn and look back to see a nurse coming running to her which alarm her so she ask" what happen reema why are you running like this"

"Dr there is an emergency accident case is here, the patient is bleeding severely from head and other regions of his body. He got several injury and his blood pressure is dropping with heart breaths. Dr Ritesh told me to call you and tell you to handle this case as Dr Desai and dr Arjun are not here. Please come and check him as I'm going to call others dr too" nurse said fastly

Nandini nodded her head and said" okay I will " hearing Nandini she leave from here to call others doctors.

Nandini look towards Arnav and said " Arnav you go I'll look after this case. Don't know how much time it's take in operation and when it will be completed then only I'll be able to go home. Please inform about this at home or they will take unnecessary worry for me " while going to her cabin

" Just take care of yourself and ha I will inform them"! Arnav Said loudly . she nodded to which Arnav Shak his head and leave from there after informing her family.

After coming to her cabin placing her things. she leave for operation theatre to treat that patient after changing her dress into scrub . After completing the operation shaking hand with other doctors. she come out removing her marks to inform patient family only to hear a familiar voice" kesa h mera beta doctor who thik toh hai" she look up to see neyonika cryingly ask her. She immediately remove her mask and rush towards her.

" aunty ap yaha , phale baithe yaha aur roye nhi please aur ab batye ap yaha kese" Nandini ask her after making her sit on bench and whipping her tears worriedly.

"Mera beta Manik uska accident ho Gaya h. muje pta chala toh aa gayi yaha ab mujhe Bata kesa h woh ,tu h na uski doctor Bata woh thik toh h" ask neyonika still crying.

"Aunty he is alright and yes I'm handling his case ,he fracture his lower spine and his left leg ,ek head injury h but serious nhi h . we need to run few tests on him which we will do tomorrow. As for now he is fine and rest I'll tell you once we get test reports . He will get his conscious after some hours. you will meet him when we will shift him to private room"!! Said Nandini whipping her tears

" Tu sach kha Rahi h na nothing serious" neyonika ask like a baby

" Ha baba sach kha Rahi ho woh thik h. ab yeh bataye Apne kuch khaya ki nhi " Nandini ask after seeing her not replying she understand she didn't had anything so Nandini said sternly" I'm coming after changing and bringing some food with me and I'm not going to take no for an answer you have to eat it without any fuse okay" in which neyonika nodded then Nandini left not before saying" just stay here I'm coming in a while"