Chapter 22: will you miss me doctor?

“Kya pata hai tumhe baby.” Manik asks, still in shock, knowing that she knows about how the baby happened.

“ Maine serials m dekha hai bache kaise hote hai. Dekho ladka ladki ke pas aata hai aur use kiss karne ki koshish m dono bed par let jate hai.”

Mannat said, taking a pillow showing how a couple landed on bed doing their things.(samajh jao guys 😁). Aman and Manik looking at her with pure sincerity like this thing will come in any exam. 

“ Pir do fool( flowers) apas m mil jate hai aur room ki light band ho jati hai pir uske kuch din Baad bahu ultiyan(vomit) Karti Hai aur woh pregnant jati hai

“ Pir do fool( flowers) apas m mil jate hai aur room ki light band ho jati hai pir uske kuch din Baad bahu ultiyan(vomit) Karti Hai aur woh pregnant jati hai. Par uss bewakoof Ko kuch pata nahi hota. Usse yah toh sidhiyon(stairs) Se Girne ke Baad pata chalta hai. yeh pir uska pati use ghar se Nikal deta hai aur uske 5 yeh 6 saal Baad woh Apne dusre pati ke saath Apne bache Ko lekar aati hai. Tab pta chalta hai ki woh pregnant thi, aur yeh bacha uske phale pati ka tha. Bahut Jamele ke Baad Pata Chalta Hai Ki woh pregnant thi aur Kaise thi. Uffff smajh Aya kuch. Serials ki Bahu sachi m bahut bewakoof Hoti hai. Serial m hospital jate hi nahi hai. Ghar ko hi hospital bana lete hai. Acha hai mamma serials ki doctor nhi hai warna hum bhuke mare jate.”

[ Translation if you guys don't understand my Hindi : “ The two flowers merge together and the lights in the room go off. A few days later, the daughter-in-law vomits because she is pregnant but she doesn't understand that she is pregnant because she's an idiot. This becomes known only after falling off the cliff or stairs . Or her husband throws her out of the house and after 5-6 years she brings her child with her second husband. Then it is revealed that she was pregnant, and this child was her first husband's. After a lot of confusion, it was found out that she was pregnant and how she was. Now you guys understand. Daughters- in-law are really stupids. There is no use of hospitals in serials. At home they made a hospital. It's good mamma is not serials doctor or else we would have die out of hunger ” ]

For one or two minutes there is a pin drop silence in the room as Manik and Aman are gulping the heavy explanation of Mannat. While mannat is looking at them in hope that maybe they understand. If someone from outside looks at Manik and Aman. They will be shocked to see them   as they are looking like they see some ghost.

 After gulping the whole story of how pregnancy happens and how we find out pregnancy from our author Mannat's mouth.

Aman rolls on the floor laughing his guts out. Even Manik started laughing madly.

“ Manik.. I …can't…believe.. bache aise….hote hai…bhai.. teri beti mast hai …yaar.”

Aman said in between laughing. Manik nodded laughingly. They thought she knew the real process of how the baby was made but again mannat shocked them with her innocence.

“ Aap has kyun rahe hain? AISE hi hote hai bache. Mujhe pata hai.”
Mannat said angrily. Thinking they are making fun of her. 

Aman comes close to her and kisses her forehead cupping mannat face tight not in a way to hurt her. And said laughingly