Chapter 31

Omniscient
**************************************

It's been a week now since the incident took place. Kenny and Jamie were released from the hospital yesterday and are now back with their family. Tyrese, on the other hand, hasn't been showing any sign of waking up, and everybody was starting to get worried.

Daniko finally caught up with his gang a few days ago after hunting them........

*************************************

Flashback
*************************************

Two days after the incident......

Daniko was on his way to the trap house. He got a text message from Jeremiah telling him to meet at the trap. Tyquan was currently at his mom's house because he wanted to spend some time with his family. Daniko let him know that he had some business to take care of and would be back home soon.

As Daniko arrived at the trap, he saw Jeremiah's car parked outside. He knew sooner or later he would have found out. He mentally prepared for the face off he was going to have with Jeremiah. He did promise him that he wouldn't go out with the plan. He got out of his car and slammed the door shut.

He only saw a few of his gang outside. They called out his name, and he nodded at them before going inside. Inside, they were the others doing their job. He greeted them before making his way into his office.

He opened the door before stepping in, and Jeremiah was sitting at his desk clenching his jaw. Daniko closes the door behind him and sits in a chair beside his desk. Jeremiah stared at him, and he stared right back. One thing he was not going to let happen and that was anyone to try and intimidate him.

"You promise," was the only thing that left Jeremiah's mouth while he clenched his jaw harder.

"I lied," Daniko said after.

"Shit, man," Jeremiah said, slamming his hands on the desk. Daniko didn't say anything other than staring him dead in the eyes.

"Everything was going so good bro, I know that what they did was fuck up but we all hear the story it was blood for blood. I knew what you went through and what happened to your dad was fuck up Daniko but you said you wouldn't do shit anymore and now this. What are you going to tell Tyquan if he finds out you almost killed his dad and uncles? You almost killed my girlfriend's dad bro," he said. He was just talking about everybody and their dad's.

"Yall don't know what the fuck I went through, yall still have your dad, I only had mine until he was taken from me at 5 fucking years old, I didn't have any other parent. My dad was my whole fucking world, that man made sure even when my mom makes me feel unwanted, he wanted me. It was blood for blood but Tyrese his still here while my dad is not. I love Tyquan with my whole heart and my babies and I know it would ruin him of he found out what happen but my mind was in a state of fuck everything when I sent out that mission. I regretted it but it was too late when I was going to stop it. The plan was never to killed them and hurt them that bad, those niggas was suppose to kidnap them and bring them to me. At first I was planning on killing them when I got them but then I thought about what Tyquan would go through so I just settle on a simple torture, it wouldn't be has bad as they are now," he said, a tear almost ran down his cheeks bit he quickly wipe his eyes.

"Daniko I love you bro with my world heart but this is fuck up, if Tyrese die everything us fuck and if thru found put you did this shit they gon kill our ass and you're going to lose these babies and Tyquan," Jeremiah said.

"I know man, I know how I fuck up," Daniko said resting is head in the palm of his hands.

"You gotta tell them," Jeremiah said and Daniko looked up at him confused.