Chapter 20

Daniko POV
Next day
@Tyquan's house
*****************************

I got up about half an hour ago and was downstairs getting something to drink. I think it was about 6:30 or so. I was throwing out some Kool aid when I heard footsteps behind me coming into the kitchen.

"You did that shit didn't you" I heard Jeremiah say. I knew that he would figure out it was me.

"It was an accident," I said, taking a sip of the drink.

"How the fuck is that an accident bro, your gun some how fired at Tyquan" he said raising his voice. He needs to tone his shit down a little.

"I said what I fucking said" I said putting the cup down.

"You on some evil shit now, were you trying to kill that baby" he asked but I didn't answer.

"I swear to God your fucking crazy" he said coming in my face.

"Get tf out my face" I said, pushing him back.

"Don't put your fucking hands on me" he said pushing me back and I pushed him again.

"What the fuck is y'all problem" Jameson's said coming in the kitchen and pushing us apart.

"This bitch ass nigga always wanna act like he somebody daddy and his ass can't even step up to be a real father" he said pointing at me. Oh so that's how that's how a nigga feels.

"So that how u see a nigga" I said charging at his ass but was pushed back by Jameson.

"What is going on?" I heard Tyquan say I looked to see him, Kennedy and Tyra standing at the door.

"I don't even want to know what the fuck his going on, my baby is hungry" he said pushing between us and going over to the cabinet.

His pregnancy mood gon stress me out. He close the cabinet and went in the fridge instead, this nigga was literally digging in the fridge as if he was starving. I saw him take out a jar of pickles and close the door.

"Everybody get your ass out except for Tyra and Kennedy" he said while pulling the pickle jar. He was there struggling until he gave up.

"Baby daddy open this" he said passing the jar the me and I took it. I pulled it and handed it back to him. This boy done gon mad.

"Ok now out" he said, taking a bite of one of the pickles.

I walked out first and went up to his room. All this time Miah was a fake ass nigga. I see how things are now. I was chilling on Tyquan's bed on my phone when it started to ring. I looked to see that it was Aniyah calling. Ion know why this bitch is calling but I sure as hell know I ain't answer her ass. I thought I had this bitch blocked. I declined her call and blocked her ass right after. I went back to scrolling on ig. I was planning to hit up the trap soon seeing I haven't been there in a min.

On to my pretty, recently he has been eating a lot of very weird food together, but I ain't even complaining because my baby gon come out healthy and shit. I still don't know how this gon work out because the plan was never to stay but I've been feeling Tyquan more and us having a baby has been making me have second thoughts……..

You thought I was talking about my revenge? Hell no!!!! I was talking about leaving, what if I just kill his dad and uncle but stay, it's not like he'll ever find out it's me and that's something I can definitely live with. My problem now is miah what if that nigga snitch after I kill Tyrese, he's been so far up in Kennedy ass he would do anything. I have been getting used to the idea of being a father, I wonder who he/she gon look like. Ion really cares what the gender is, they gon always be my heart.