Chapter 28

Daniko P.O.V

*****************************

We were currently drinking and smoking while vibing to the music. Jeremiah and Jameson were talking while me and Demetris were chilling. The club was packed asf tonight. I soon see one of the strippers in front of me putting on a show but I ain't paying her ass no mind. I looked around to see some the niggas from my gang and they spotted. I soon see them beginning to walk over to me.

“Wassup king,” they said, coming over to me and dapping me up.

“Is that Demetris, what's up,” Dontay said, and dap him up.

“Y'all good?,” I asked and they nodded.

“We haven't seen you at the trap in a min,” Dontay said.

“You know I gotta stay with my baby and my little boys,” I said cheesing.

“That's what's up , when we meet our nephews,” Dayquan asked.

“Obviously after being born stupid,” Angelo said and they all laughed.

“I hope you are still bold like that later,” Dayquan said and I saw Angelo started to blush.

“Naw what the fuck going on with y'all,” I asked and they both went silent. 

“They fucking,” Lotrell and Tyrell said in sync, these niggas and their twin shit.

“Damn y'all just gone snitch like that,” Dontay said.

“Ion care what y'all doing, just don't be messing my money up,” I said. Ever since Daniko got further in his pregnancy I handed over the gang to these 5 idiots in my absence. 

“We got chu king and you know that,” Dayquan said and I just shook my head.

“What's up with that one job you wanted us to do,” Tyrell asked.

“Y'all just wait for my orders,” I said, naw I ain't forget about Tyrese.

“Ight king, we're gonna find some ladies to bring home,” Lotrell said and they dap me up.

“You better not bring your bitches to my trap,” I said.

“We would never,” Dontay said innocently amd they walked off , these niggas.

I looked back over to Jeremiah and James and saw Jeremiah on the phone with a worried expression on his face.

“Yo let's go,” I said to Demetris and pointed at Jeremiah. I saw him come off the phone and said something to Jamesom and they both looked at me.

“Yo, what's up,” I asked, confused.

“Kennedy just called saying someone broke in the house and the house and they attacked Tyquan. They are on the way to the hospital with Tyquan and their  parents,” he said. All I heard out of that sentence was Tyquan getting attacked.

“Tf you just say,” I said and they all flinched.

“They been calling you,” he said after. I took out my phone to see that it was on silence and about 20 missed calls.

“Let's fucking go,” I said running out the club and pushing people's out the way. I could hear people cursing at me but I ain't give a fuck.

I quickly got in the car and everyone got in too. 

“Start the car and hurry,” I said and Jameson and he did so. My mind was all over the place, was Tyquan ok, are the babies ok. I took out my gun and placed it in my lap.

“Tf that gun came from,” Jameson asked, but I didn't answer. This lil boy is worrying about the wrong thing right now.

“Somebody is fucking dying  tonight I swear,” I shouted hitting the gun on the dash board.