35

Aurelia

"I'm gonna tell you everything but I need you to listen until I'm done, alright?" He said once we sat down on the bed.
" Is everything okay? "
" Hopefully. Yes. "
" Tell me. "
" My parents want me to become King after graduating. You're aware of that. They also want me to be married before that. "
" Okay... "
" But, they've been extremely difficult saying all this shit because they don't want me to marry you. "

This surprised me. We hadn't really talked about getting married before.

" They've been finding me royals to marry because they don't want me to marry a common person. An American. They're not listening to me no matter what I say. They've been bringing Cassie to the palace over and over again because they approve of her. They... found out shit about you in college. Who you've dated. Everything."

" But I thought they liked me. You told me they did. "

I don't know why I felt so hurt by this. I know Aaron loves me.

" They do. There are old traditions. Royals marry royals. It was a huge shock to the citizens of the country when my father married a common person. If I marry a person who's not a citizen, they will freak out."

" What are you saying? "
" I don't know. I know we've never truly talked about this but it's you. It always will be. I don't want anyone else. I love you and I will love you forever. I want to marry you and I don't care what my parents say."

I laughed, " You're stupid. "
" Stupid for you. "
I shook my head.
"Also there's a ball today. I'd like you to be there."
"Do your parents want me there?"
"You think I care what they want? If I go alone all they're going to do is make me meet women. I need you to come. Please say yes. I'll lose my mind if another woman says she loves my blonde hair. "
" I love your blonde hair though. "
" Only you can say it to me. "
He leaned forward and kissed me. I smiled before I kissed him back.
I lay down and pulled him in by his collar. He laughed before kissing me again. I unbuttoned his shirt urgently and he took it off before moving down to my neck and leaving dark hickeys.
He took off my dress and smiled when he saw my near-naked body.
"I've missed you, my love."
I sat up a little to kiss him again and he took off my bra.
I lay back down and he took off my panties.
"Fuck." He whispered, looking at my dripping center.
"Always so wet for me, aren't you?" He entered a finger into me and I moaned.
"We won't be missed for a couple of hours. We should take advantage of it, don't you think?" He asked, trailing his hand over my body.
I nodded, focusing on his finger moving inside me.
He moved down and kissed my clit softly. I pushed towards him and he groaned. He licked it and then started sucking on it gently. He put another finger inside me and I moaned loudly, holding onto his hair.
He bent his fingers towards my g spot and I pulled his hair.
"Fuck, baby. You're doing so good." I moaned out.
He looked up at me and I fucking lost my mind. He looked so hot like this.
I had missed him so much. We had tried taking care of our needs for each other on Facetime but it didn't exactly work. There was nothing like how he made me feel. Especially right now.
"Aaron..." I moaned.
He hummed against my clit as his fingers continued working their magic.
"I'm so close, baby."
His other hand gripped my thigh tightly.
I came around his fingers with a scream, gripping his hair and the bedsheets with my hands.
He continued sucking on my clit but pulled out his fingers.
"Aaron. Please..." I didn't know if I could take the overstimulation.
He looked up at me and pulled away, licking his fingers as he sat up.
"I can never get enough of your taste, my love."
I laughed breathlessly and pulled him towards me.
" I need you. "
"I had a very nice dream that started like this." He said just before kissing me hard again.
I moved him and started kissing his neck.
" Mark me, my love. Mark me so everyone knows I'm only yours. "
I smiled as I left dark hickeys on his neck. He moaned softly when I sucked on his Adam's apple.
I flipped us over so I was straddling him and messed with his belt for a moment before taking it off. I unzipped his pants and took them off too. His hands grabbed at my waist desperately as I grinded on his cock through his boxers.
"Please, my love." He moaned out.
I laughed before taking off his boxers.
He looked at my naked body on his and smiled, getting up a little to kiss me deeply. He leaned back on the headboard and continued kissing me while I positioned myself over his cock.
We both moaned loudly as I sunk myself on his cock.
"I missed you, my love." He groaned out as I adjusted to his size.
My eyes were closed when I started moving up and down on him. His hands gripped my waist, giving me support and leaving dark bruises. His mouth was attached to my nipples and I moaned loudly when he bit them.
I put my hands on the headboard and started moving even faster, getting us close to our release.
He licked my cleavage and my tits before biting my nipple again.
"Aaron." I moaned out breathlessly.
"Are you close, love?"
I nodded frantically.
"Good. I'm close too."
As if the pleasure I was getting already wasn't enough, he moved his hand down to my clit and started rubbing it. I screamed, my hands gripping the headboard as though my life depended on it.
"Cum for me, my love." He said.
I clenched around him and he whimpered, his head falling onto the gap between my shoulder and neck.
I came around him with a soft scream, clenching repeatedly. I felt his hot liquid spill into me a moment later.
He continued kissing my chest and neck as I stopped moving.
"We've to get ready for the ball." He whispered breathlessly.
I nodded.
"Give me a minute."
He chuckled softly.
"Kiss me." He said, looking up at me.
I held his face in my hands and kissed him deeply.
"I missed you, baby," I said.
"I missed you too."
I rested my forehead against his.

A few minutes later, we heard a knock on the door and my eyes widened.
" Relax, no one will come in. " He said.
"Yes?" He called out.
" Sir, we're waiting for Ms. Gray so we can get her ready for the ball. "
" What? " I whisper yelled.
" Okay, thanks we'll be out in a few minutes. " He called out again and looked at me, smiling.
" What?" I asked, panicking.
"They're gonna get you ready."
"Can't I do it myself? "
"You could. But I picked out a dress for you and I'd love to see you in it tonight. "
I kissed him again before getting off of him.
He pulled me back down and I laughed.
"A few more minutes. " He said just before kissing me deeply.
We heard a knock on the door again and he groaned.
I smiled and got off him again.
"Fuck." He whispered as he watched me walk away.
I picked up my clothes off the floor and put them on before checking if my hair was okay. I walked out and went with the butler.