34

(READER'S DISCRETION: Mentions of Sexual Acts.)

ARIEL

I thought it was a wonderful idea going to his penthouse after our impromptu mini date. I suggested we watch a movie, he said he had never seen Legally Blonde. I even texted my dad that I would be late or even stay at a friends. Safe to say we had a plan.

But all that went out his 50th floor window when we were alone in his living room. Without the buffer of other people around, we jumped on eachother like magnets.

Lips clashing, my hands in his hair, his on my body, we somehow ended up in his bedroom. I was straddling his lap, grinding down on him as he dominated the kiss.

"Fuck." He grits harshly as he grabs my waist, pulling me down harder. I gasp, feeling his hard, big hard-on through his pants.

"God." I throw my head back, grinding down, feeling the ripples of pleasure with something as simple as rubbing. "Griffin, I need to- Please." I beg for something unknown.

"What do you need, baby?" He growls, nipping my breasts, the straps of my dress pulled down.

"Please, just do something." I sob. He grunts, flipping us over so I am laying on the bed under him. The light in the room is minimal, the only source is whatever is streaming through the half open door from the hallway outside.

"Can I take this of you, micetta?" he asks, touching my dress. I frantically nod, helping him push it off, kicking my heels off aswell. "Fanculo." he curses, his voice deep and mesmerized as he stares down at my exposed boobs. I blush under his intense gaze.

"Stop looking at them like that." I mumble. His eyes flicker up to mine, a slow, devastating smirk appears.

"I'll look all I want tempesta, you shouldn't have shown me in the first place. There's no hope of stopping now." he growls, dipping his head, he captures one in his mouth, sucking the the ever living sanity out of me.

I scream, my hands disappear in his hair, not sure if I want to pull him to me or push him away at the white, hot, almost unbearable pleasure.

He gives them equal attention, then trails kisses down my tightened stomach, to my purple, lace panties. Yes I match my underwear to my outfit sometimes. Don't blame me, I didn't know anyone would see them.

I look down at the picture we paint.

I am laid on his bed, completely naked, save for my panties and he is still in a white dress shirt and black dress pants. It looks naughty.

"Take off your clothes too. I feel naked." I frown. That was a stupid thing to say.

"You are naked." He smirks. He sits back, unbuttoning his shirt, nonetheless.

"Let me do it." I sit up, pushing it off his massive shoulders to reveal that tight, muscled chest. His scattered tattoos add to his devastating sex appeal and I almost moan at the sight. God its hot in here. I reach down, pausing at his pant zipper.

"Don't stop now." He brushes my hair back. I look up at him, biting my lip at the look in his deep green eyes. We get his pants off, my breathing turns even quicker at the bulge in his black boxers.

His thighs? Hello? Men can have sexy thighs? So huge?

My brain was short-circuiting, I was sure of it. The amount of sensation, and pure sexual tension around us was driving me insane.

"Can I touch you this time?" I ask. My voice is hesitant and embarrassed. "You'd have to tell me what to do." I laugh.

"You do not need to." He rubs my thigh, giving probably the sincerest look I've ever seen on him. I smile.

"I want to. Teach me how to touch a man." I bite my lip. His hand pauses, squeezing my thigh. I look at his blazing eyes.

"I'll teach you how to touch me." he growls. "Touching another is not an option, micetta." He kisses my lips twice, as if asserting his point. I laugh.

"Okay, then teach me how to touch only you." I grin at him. His eyes soften.

"Are you sure, tempesta?" he asks, rubbing my bottom lip affectionately. I smile, nodding.

He slowly stands to the side of the bed, and takes off his boxer briefs. My eyes widen, my head exploding in shock at the sight. I've seen maybe one penis in my life- accidentally on tv- and this is nothing like that one. This one is huge. Long and thick with veins--

"Micetta?" he interrupts my not safe for work thoughts.

"Hm?" I hum, absentmindedly. He chuckles making me look up at him.

"You're staring baby." He husks, leaning down to kiss me. Baby. Oh god. Something about every word he utters in that Italian accent makes me want to be consumed by him.

"Sorry." My cheeks flame even more than they already were. "So I um, I just--" I reach out and touch it to test, then wrap one hand around it, pumping just a tiny bit.

"Fuck." He groans. I look up at him. I can't help but smile at the look of unguarded pleasure on his face, it is weirdly exciting for me.

He was very rarely unguarded.

Emboldened by his reaction, I wrap my hand tighter around him, and pump more decidedly.

"Am I doing okay?" I ask, lamely. I wish I was as articulate at this stuff as he is.

"Fuck baby, you're doing so well." He groans. I curiously lean in, engulfing his head in my mouth. A string of harshly uttered Italian curses spill out if his mouth as I get more and more comfortable with taking most of his length in.

I try and fail to take him all, he is exceptionally large, I'd venture to guess well above average.

I settle into a comfortable rhythym, bobbing up and down. This is possibly the most lewd thing I have ever done. My stomach knots with more and more pleasure as I risk having an orgasm just from the sounds of his moans and grunts.

"Just like that, tempesta. Fanculo tesoro, mi prendi così bene." he grunts. I moan around his girth, the smooth sound of his accent punctuates my own pleasure.
(Fuck baby, you take me so well)

"Fuck, Ariel I'm going to come," He growls, his tone equal parts warning and commanding. I look up into his eyes, silently giving him permission to come in my mouth, just as my he hits particularly deep and I lightly choke on the very tip of his dick.

He unexpectedly slides down my throat, but I had long discovered that I didn't have a sensitive gag reflex so he slides a little further and growls, something on my face causes his to twist in pleasure as he finally throws back his head, and I feel spurt after poweful spurt of his release hit the back of throat, his large hand comes to cup my nape as he gives me everything.

I watch the veins in his thick, masculine neck bulge as he grunts out his release. I lazily lick at him, feeling his grip slightly loosen on my hair. He calms enough to look down at me, his face relaxes into a lazy smirk.

He pulls out, rubbing my lips right after.

"Are you okay?" he questions, though his darkened eyes remain completely over run with desire. I nod, flashing a grin.

"That was fun." I beam. His chuckle causes the already tightly wound ache in my stomach to worsen. I squeeze my legs together and his dark gaze flickers down.

"Did sucking me off make you all hot, baby?" he questions, but his tone is dominant and assertive. That mixed with his increasingly casual use of 'baby' turns me on even more as I nod truthfully. All thoughts of witty comebacks and sly remarks leave my brain at this side of him. So impossibly firm, assertive and purely male, all I can do is fold and agree.

I am so screwed.

AN:

I tried. The plot Im building heavily relies on setting their relationship, so bear with me.