25

(READER'S DISCRETION: Mentions of Sexual Activity)

ARIEL

"Tell me, did you let him kiss you?" He asks, his voice lethally quiet.

"No." I whisper. "I told you, I backed away." I look into his intense eyes.

"Where else did he touch you?" He snakes a strong, muscular arm around my waist, pulling me closer. "Here." He pinches my waist. I gasp. "Where else."

"That's really it. He only had his hand on the small of my back the whole time." I mumble, embarrassed at our proximity.

Anyone from the party could come out and see our compromising position.

"Yeah? What about when I came to you. Do you know why I came when I did, micetta? I saw the look on your face. What did he do?" He reminds me. My eyes widen. How did he see that, it was behind my back theres no way he had the vantage point to see that.
(kitty)

Stefans hand had just slipped lower on my back, getting dangerously close to my bum when Griffin had intervened.

"He was going to touch m-my bottom but you came and he stopped." I tell him. "Why does it matter?" I ask him. His expression darkens.

"Because I want to touch you everywhere he did, I want to make sure your body knows who's touch belongs." He grunts.

His large hand travels down, resting on the curve of my behind, almost to my bum. I feel my eyes widen while still facing him, his mouth quirks.

He's right though, as much as I don't get it, his touch always feels right. Desirable and so impossibly hot. But most importantly, it always feels safe.

"Ariel." he calls my name in a way that makes me want to melt at his feet.

"Yes?"

"Let me kiss you." My breath hitches, my eyes widening.

"What?" My voice cracks. His large hand comes up to face, cupping the side as the thumb traces my bottom lip.

"Can I?" this time, his words actually sounded like a question, soft and gentle, asking for my permission. Something I never thought him capable of. I look into the cool emerald jewels of his eyes and without realizing it, I nod.

A small smile touches his lips, before he leans down and captures my mouth in a soft kiss. The softest one shared between us so far and it feels like he's pouring emotion into the kiss.

The sparks that always seem to be there when we touch are there but something else, more urgent also lingers. His large hand cups the expanse of my nape and I whimper at the impossible intimacy of this kiss.

The last two were rushed, spontaneous and impulsive. This one felt like something we both wanted and his tender determination against me said more than he could with words.

This time, it wasn't a mistake. It wasn't a spur of the moment desirous action. It was planned and executed to the most mind blowing kiss of my life.

I moan against his lips when he nips my lower lip.

"Fuck." he groans, kissing me again.

GRIFFIN

I nip at her plump bottom lip again, addicted to the sound of those deliciously helpless moans.

"Mmh, please." She whimpers, gripping the lapel of my suit tightly. I smile against her warm skin, my tongue darts out, desperate for a taste.

I am slowly losing myself to her decadent taste and voice but still I have enough clarity to remember we're in semi-public. I somehow manage to pull away from her long enough to guide us into a nearby restroom. It's a nice as far as a lavatory goes but I don't have the time to focus on the details as I pick her up around the waist and place her on the counter, all while kissing her.

We pant, looking into eachothers eyes, the air is thick with desire.

"Ask me to stop, micetta." my gruff voice warns. Her swollen lips and flushed cheeks stare back, with big eyes filled with innocent allure. She shakes her head, looking so adorable I feel a dull ache begin to form somewhere in my hollow chest.

I groan, attacking those soft, addicting lips again, my mouth incessant on hers, begging for entrance that she finally grants with a whimper. Her hands travel into my hair, tugging as she writhes against me. With my hand on her nape I pull her head back, trailing kisses down to her exposed chest. I can't help but nip the swell of her breast. "Ah." She moans.

"So fucking sexy, amor." I grunt, tasting her, devouring her. My hand snakes down the soft expanse of her stomach, I push her  already hiked up dress further around her waist, groaning at the sight of white lace covering her most sensitive part. "Can I touch you here?" I ghost a hand over her sweet cunt.

"Yes, please." She whimpers. I touch her over the lacey fabric, her loud moan of approval echoes against the marble walls. I smirk, pushing her panties to the side, and grazing a feather touch across her stiff clit. She's so fucking wet. "God." She gasps, gripping my shoulder, her teeth clenching. My smirk widens.

So fucking sensitive.

I rub the sensitive bud, her squeals of pleasure shoot straight to my dick but the greedy part of me wants to squeeze every ounce of pleasure out of her, with no regard for my need pressing against my pants.

I run my finger through her slick folds, finding the tightest entrance.

"Fuck." I curse, pressing against the opening, just the tip of my finger enters and we both breath out.

"Griffin, I can't, I can't." She cries, her teeth clenched.

"You can baby, take it for me." I capture her lips again to distract her from the stretch. My finger slips further into the tightness, her walls grip it with a force that makes me grunt imagining her wrapped around my cock.

Ariel screams, throwing her head back against the mirror behind her, exposing her sexy throat to my wrath. I sink my teeth into the juncture between her shoulder and neck, softly, not wanting to hurt the beautiful creature infront of me. I pump my finger in and out of her, her breathing picks up.

"Griffin." She moans my name, in a way that makes me almost cum in my fucking pants. Fuck me. "Oh, theres. Im going to break, oh!" She squeals. I rub my thumb on her clit as I pump faster.

"You won't break baby, let go for me." I kiss her neck, soothing the bites. "So beautiful." I kiss below her ear.

Her moans mix with helpless cries of pleasure as her climax crashes through her in loud yelps and her arms wrap around my neck, holding onto me tightly, her legs shaking.

She slumps in my arms, panting loudly, gulping in air.

Fuck.