26

ARIEL

"Oh my god." I whisper against his chest, reeling from the most earth shattering orgasm ever. Granted I don't have much experience.

I feel gentle hands cleaning me and I lift my head from the comfort of his warm torso to see him adjusting my clothes. I look down just as he tugs down my dress to my ankles, the small tremors in my legs are still present. He looks up at me brushing back my hair as I breathe hard.

"Don't you need to um," I look down at his strained pants.

"No, looking at you was enough. This isn't the last time we do this baby, I assure you." His silky Italian accent makes me squirm. The promise in it so intense, I feel it in my bones. He looks me over.

"I was too rough." his gruff voice makes me look into his gentle eyes. I take in his disheveled form. Hair tousled, shirt crumbled, suit jacket wrinkled. But his face is dark with want. Pure desire and want. His eyes trail down my neck, looking impossibly soft and guilty.

"I'm fine." I try to assure him. "I'm, I feel good."

A smile touches his lips.

"Yeah?"

My cheeks flame as the meaning of my words registers. The situation falls heavy on me.

"Mhm. That was.. wonderful. Granted I don't have a yard stick to measure by. It was my first time being-" my voice hitches as I catch myself before I utter the word finger. I shudder.

"First time being what, micetta?" He asks, his knuckles graze my cheek.

"Intimate with someone. Like that." I settle for a safe answer, all while my face burns with embarrassment. He's probably been with many women. If his expert ministrations are anything to go by.

"Why do you sound demeaned." He gently pulls up the top of my dress where my boobs were spilling over slightly. I look up at him.

"It's embarrassing." I bite my lip.

"It's not." He murmurs, tugging my lip out of their prison with his thumb.

"No you don't understand, I have never been with anyone." I try to tell him, without actually saying it.

"I know." He states. I look at him again, shock stuns me.

"What do you mean?" I ask.

"I did overhear you on the phone the other day."

My embarrassment turns into blazing mortification. Oh god.

"But you said- You looked so normal when you said you didn't." My face twists in confusion.

"My line of work requires my malicious impassivity, darling." he smirks, tracing my face with a gentle hand.

"Being a CEO?" I ask. Griffins face falls.

"Yeah." He says after a beat if silence.

"That's strange." I hum.

A knock at the door startles us and my eyes widen. Oh no.

"Preso." Griffin calls out, eyes still trained on me. I wiggle and slide off the counter, using his shoulders as leverage. And just as I am about to say something, I catch a glimpse of myself in the mirror and gasp in horror.
(Taken.)

"Oh my god!" My neck, chest and exposed cleavage are covered in gradually darkening bruises. Or love bites. "Griffin!" I scold. He lazily smirks, walking closer and placing a hand on my hip.

"I told you I was too rough." He shrugs.

"How are we going to leave with me looking like I got attacked my 4 men." I stress. His eyes darken as I stare at him through the mirror, the grip on my hip tightening.

"Do not say something like that again." He warns. Stepping back, he slips off his suit jacket and drapes it around me. "I'll take you home." He says.

"Okay. That could work. I'll just tell everyone I didn't feel well." I decide.

He leads me out of the hotel, discreetly and we successfully slip away in his car without anyone noticing us.

"Do they look bad?" I ask him as he drives, pulling away the big jacket to look at them. Luckily they don't look like actual hickies, rather just red spots.

"They look sexy." he smirks. The once rare occurrence happens more and more now. I roll my eyes. "I didn't bite you, tempesta. I simply tasted you. They won't bruise." He reassures.

After a while I melt into my seat, as the adrenaline wears off, I am left with the blissful after glow of my first orgasm. I could sleep right now.

"Sleepy?" His deep, soothing voice vibrates deliciously through me. I smile.

"No." I lie. A large, strong hand covers mine and I look down to find his hand in my lap, holding mine. I smile.

"Sleep, micetta. We're still 40 minutes out from the city." He husks.

The hotel was far from our house, and his voice was slowly lulling me into slumber.

"Okay."

GRIFFIN

"Sleep, micetta. We're still 40 minutes out from the city." I tell her, seeing her adorably slumped into her seat.

"Okay." She whispers, sleep dousing her voice. My lips quirk. I am so fucked.

I drive the rest of the way, my hand still holding hers in her lap. She occasionally squeezes it and mewls in her sleep. I noticed she does that when she sleeps.

When we make it to her house, I turn to her to wake her up but the sight makes me freeze.

Her small body is almost swallowed in my jacket, her upper body is turned towards me, her face rests on the seat, her cheek squashed my palm that she's holding up. My heart palpates.

She looks so unguarded, so free of sin. My opposite. Her impossible inexperience of the world, herself is intoxicating. My gut wrenches at the thought of ruining her. Corrupting her.

But tasting her was the worst decision if I had any inhibitions about holding back. There is no going back.

"Ariel." I call. She stirs, a silent sigh then her eyes flutter open.

"Hm?" She hums.

"We're here, micetta." I reach my free hand out to tuck her hair that fell to her face.

"Oh." she mumbles. "Okay." I smile, gently easing my hand from the sleepy girl and get out of the car. I walk over to her side and open her door and help her out. "Thankyou." She rests her head against my chest, her arms on her sides.

"What for."

"Just being you. You're nicer then you seem, Griffin." she smiles up at me, her body still close. My chest stings. "Ok, bye bye now." She waves, walking into the gate. She gives me another smile over her shoulder as she finally disappears into the front door.

I am so fucked.