SNAP OUT OF IT

{14} 𖣔᯾ 𝙰𝚕𝚒 ᯾𖣔

"I'm bringing down the barrier once and for all!"

Even Jazzy gasped, my Jazzy.

I knew something was wrong the minute she didn't smile at how ridiculous I looked in my royal attire, or when she didn't laugh at how big my nose looked in the mosaic.

It just wasn't her.

"Fairy Godmother, bring down the barrier." Ben instructed and my eyes widened. He was serious.

"I most certainly will not!" The lady protested, which only infuriated the king.

"I am your king!" He shouted. Uma beside him was nodding, "Obey him!"

My eyes widened as Gigi walked over to us determinedly, "They're spelled."

I darted my attention to Jazzy at Gigi's words.

"Oh my god... they've been spelled." Mal gasped in understanding, and I nodded.

It made sense, Jazzy's emotions were- gone. And Ben's were all screwed up.

"Uma found your spell book, and she already had Jazzy's necklace. With both of those together it would've been easy to spell Jazzy on the Isle and then Ben once they were out." Evie explained, nodding.

Mal and I hurried down the steps, while Uma mumbled reassurance to Ben.

Harry seemed to just be standing next to Jazzy, his eyes watching Uma and Ben rather than my girl.

That gave me the chance to grab Jazzy's hands and pull her towards me.

"Get yer hands off her." Harry growled, and I simply looked at him fiercely.

"Don't try and defend her after what you did. I can see it in her eyes and lucky for me, I have a magical being as a best friend." I shot at him, and his eyes widened as he took a small step back.

"Jazzy look at me... you are- the most beautiful girl I have ever laid eyes on. And I never told you I loved you, you never told me you loved me. That's because we're both on different sides of the fence. But I've never cared about someone as much as I care about you. You have to-" When her eyes wandered from my own I put a hand under her chin and turned her face to mine.

"Snap out of it, Jazzy."

"She can't hear yer." Harry said from beside me, and I glared at him.

"What the fuck do you mean she can't hear me?" I scoffed, "If she wants to, she can hear me. You forgot who you're messing with. This isn't some random girl, she's Jasmine- god that sounds weird because it's my mother's name- Far. She has more power in her pinky than you have in your entire body."

"I know. It's why I loved her. But I'm serious, she can't hear yer." The pirate looked at me guiltily and shook his head.

"UGH JUST BRING DOWN THE BARRIER!" Uma screeched at the lady clad in blue.

"I do not take orders from you!" The Fairy Godmother shot back at Ursula's daughter, clutching the wand behind her back.

The girl turned to Ben who was currently intent on listening to Mal, "Ben?"

While Mal began talking to Ben, I looked at Jazzy.

"No-one can take your voice from you Jazzy, and I know you're fighting right now but come back to me. I hurt you, and I'm so sorry, but being here with me is a lot better than being trapped wherever you are with them." Her eyes drifted over mine as she let out a small sigh.