9

Leigh Lay in bed with Max as they made out passionately. They had gone out to talk about the baby only to end up in bed together.

"So beautiful," he said, his voice hoarse. He leaned down to kiss her again before moving his mouth down to her breasts.

He took her left nipple in his mouth, swirling his tongue around it while one of his hands tweaked her other nipple. Leigh rolled her head back and moaned      

He laid there for some time, lavishing her breasts with attention, moving his mouth from one nipple to the other, his fingers following, while she squirmed and whined underneath him.

The scratch of his stubble against her skin burned in the best way possible, and she wanted nothing more than to feel it in between her legs.

Max must've read her mind, because he started to kiss down her stomach, occasionally sucking and biting at the soft skin there. He ran his hands up her thighs and pulled off her panties. Leaving her completely naked in front of him.

Suddenly maxs head was between her legs, nipping and sucking at the flesh of her thighs.

Leigh whimpered at the feeling of his stubble scratching her sensitive skin and could feel him smirk against her as squirmed and tried to get closer to his face.

Leigh could feel his breath against your slick folds and it made her shiver. Sam looked up at Leigh. His pupils blown wide, lips red and kiss swollen.

One of his thumbs running up her slit lightly, stopping just short of her clit. She gasped at the sensation.

"Can I taste you, sweet girl? Please, let me taste you."

"God, Max, yes," Leigh answered, nodding her head enthusiastically.

Without missing a beat, Max ducked his head, flattening his tongue against her and licking a broad line up her pussy.

Leigh let out a broken moan, her hips bucking up, trying to chase his tongue. But he gripped her hips and pressed her down. She gripped the edge holding herself in place as she rolled her head back.

He moved to her clit, sucking it into his mouth as he brought one hand down to tease his fingers through her folds. Slowly, he pushed one finger inside of her and began pumping it in and out languidly.

Leigh gasped, throwing her head back even further her hands sought purchase in his hair. She tugged on the short strands, pulling his face closer to her.

He groaned into her, the sound reverberating through her body. He pulled off of her clit slipping another finger inside of her. He leaned his cheek against the inside of her thigh, his breath coming out in short pants. Leigh could feel herself get closer

"You feel so good wrapped around my fingers, Leigh. So tight and wet."

He started to speed up, crooking his fingers and finding her sweet spot right away.

His words and his fingers were too much. The coil in her belly started to tighten and she were gasping for breath. She couldn't speak, couldn't think.

All she could do was let out tiny, broken moans and focus on how good Max was making her feel. She didn't think that he ever made feel this good before.

"You're close, Leigh, I can feel it. Can feel the way your tightening up. Come for me, Leigh . Come for me, let me feel it, let me see it."

He took her clit into his mouth and sucked hard at the same time he hit her sweet spot again, and she was done for.

Leigh came with a gasp that turned into a long, drawn-out moan as her pussy spasmed around his fingers.

Max worked her through her orgasm with his fingers, whispering praises into the skin of her thighs. "That's it,Leigh, that's it. Good girl. Such a good girl for me."