187-188

187: Wedding Dress

Shen Jimin praised everything of Xie Jungkook in Prince Rui's face. For ordinary people who was compared like this, they would not look good. Even though Prince Rui wore a mask, making others unable to see his face, everyone could clearly see that the corner of his lips were slightly hooked up and his voice was warm and courteous. The most important thing was that eye expressions could not lie and in Prince Rui's eyes, there was some delight.

Shen Jimin spoke till his mouth was dry but not only did he not see Prince Rui's unbearable expression, he seemed to be very agreeable and said, "Since it is so, it is really a pity."

Shen Jimin was greatly dispirited but his heart was more vigilant towards this Prince Rui.

Luo Xue Yan however was very satisfied. She was after all not as childish as Shen Jimin and not as picky as Shen Xin, this or that was also not good. Seeing that Prince Rui was not even angry at Shen Xiu's nonsense, Luo Xue Yan felt that in this short time of interacting with Prince Rui, she felt that Prince was was not bad. He looked very clear and gentle and his words were not of an act. Even though there was arrogance, it made one feel good.

It was said that the more mother-in-law looked at son-in-law, the more satisfied she would become. Prince Rui quickly son the top spot at Luo Xue Yan's side and in Luo Xue Yan's heart, he was more composed than Su Mingyu, more straightforward than the Crown Prince and more magnanimous than Feng Zi Xian. Luo Ling was family so there was no need to mention about him.

No only was Luo Xue Yan satisfied with Prince Rui, Luo Jennie was also very satisfied with this MeiFu. Her mind was filled with bizarre things and asked Prince Rui a lot of novelty things of Great Liang. This Prince Rui had no patience with Emperor Wen Hui in the tribute banquet and come and leave as he wanted but with Luo Jennie, he would answer all questions. Previously Luo Jennie considered about Prince Rui saving Shen Lisa but now felt that only Prince Rui could match up with Shen Lisa, "I see that MeiFu and Youngest Biao Sister are very compatible. Only MeiFu's good nature would be able to match with Youngest Biao Sister's character."

When the word 'MeiFu' was spoken, the entire room was quiet. Prince Rui was after all a member of the Imperial family and Luo Jennie's identity was not comparable. Luo Jennie had a straightforward personality and did not realise what she had said. Luo Xue Yan and Shen Xin however were unconsciously looking at Prince Rui's reaction.

The corner of Prince Rui's lips hooked up and he willingly accept her views, "Many thanks for Older Biao Sister's profound affection."

Older Biao Sister.

Shen Jimin was flustered and exasperated, "Who is your Older Biao Sister? Don't anyhow call!"

"Older Brother Jimin, what are you talking about?" Luo Jennie glared at him and said with a smile, "About that, I am younger than you so it is weird for you to call me Older Biao Sister. It is better for you to call me Younger Biao Sister."

Shen Jimin stared at Prince Rui angrily. This person took advantage of a good looking face and an identity to gain likes from females and Luo Xue Yan and Luo Jennie fell into that person's trap. It was indeed hateful.

Luo Ling saw the chaotic in front of him and felt that it was somewhat funny. However as he smiled, he thought about something and could no longer smile but looked at Shen Lisa with bitterness.

Just as Shen Lisa was thinking of Luo Jennie's words, her heart felt somewhat unfathomable. Just what kind of wrong impression did Luo Jennie had on Xie Jungkook She did not know that Xie Jungkook was mocking and ridiculing her in the beginning and every time she encountered him, it was like one was walking on a tightrope as she was not able to grasp the other's mind at all. If Luo Jennie saw that Xie Jungkook would not even change his expression when assassinating someone, one feared that she would not be able to say those words.