173-174

173: Exposed

The invitation that Princess Rong Xin sent had indicated the afternoon on the next day. Luo Xue Yan instructed Shen Xin to prepare a number of gifts for Shen Lisa to bring to the Princess residence because Princess Rong Xin had help Shen Lisa a number of times thus Luo Xue Yan would like to express her gratitude to Princess Rong Xin.

In order to prevent any accidents during the journey, Shen jimin had arranged a number of guards and even Ah Zhi and Mo Qing were also following. Despite these, Shen Lisa did not have any relaxed feeling during the journey. When Jing Zhe and Gu Yu, who were beside her, saw it and thought that Shen Lisa was worried that the journey was not safe and consoled her for a long time.

In the carriage, Shen Lisa kept pondering how she should respond to Princess Rong Xin's words. If Princess Rong Xin asked about Xie Jungkook then how would she go about dispelling the other party's suspicion? Princess Rong Xin was a very cautious person and once a doubtful thought formed, it would be very difficult to annihilate it.

SHen Lisa felt a terrible headache.

Jing Zhe smiled, "What is Young Lady thinking that is so serious? This servant had not seen Young Lady like this for a long time already."

Shen Lisa was slightly stunned and her heart was somewhat flabbergasted. It was correct. Ever since she was reborn, the route that she was walking on was exceptionally smooth as she relied on information of her previous life's path. Even it was matters concerning Luo Xue Yan, Shen Xin and Shen jimin, it was not particularly difficult to deal with. As for other people, she would only be interested one's interest, just like Liu Ying and Pei Lang. How would she got to do with other people's business? But now she was cracking her head to think of an excuse for Xie Jungkook but what was the relationship between Xie Jungkook and her that she would make an all-out effort?

Shen Lisa started to be somewhat angry with herself and she also knew that she had a stubborn personality and would bash one's head against a brick wall. A voice in her heart said that these troubles were caused by Xie Jungkook and he should be the one resolving it. The other voice however could not bear for Xie Jungkook to handle this tricky matter alone.

After all to let Xie Jungkook reappear in front of Princess Rong Xin with an identity of Prince Rui of Great Liang, no matter if it was to Princess Rong Xing or Xie Jungkook, it was just too cruel.

Unknowingly, when Shen Lisa had not thought of an appropriate countermeasures, the horse carriage had reached the entrance doors of the Princess residence. The servants of the Princess residence had some impression of Shen Lisa and naturally welcoming her respectfully. Shen Lisa instructed Mo Qing and the rest to remain at the doors to help move the gifts for Princess Rong Xin to the storeroom. Afterwards the palace maid brought Shen Lisa in.

She brought her directly into Princess Rong Xin's room.

Even though Princess Rong Xin's figure was not commonly seen in court and she was normally low-key, but the Princess residence was spacious and grand. Even since her FuMa (Princess's husband) passed on, Princess Rong Xin lived as a widow and was not very concern about these mere worldly possessions. Her room's theme was simple and clean and when one entered, there was a sense of coldness.

Princess Rong Xin was drinking some sweet soup that was sent from the kitchens and when she saw that Shen Lisa had arrived, she instructed the servants to bring a bowl for Shen Lisa. She smiled as she said, "This is a newly hired chef that makes good snacks and sweet soup. One does not know if you are used to eating it or not but BenGong felt that it is better than the Palace's. Give it a taste."

Shen Lisa thanked Princess Rong Xin and picked up the bowl to have a taste. She did not like sweet food particularly and because of Princess Rong Xin's face, it was not good to refuse it. While eating, she was observing Princess Rong Xin's facial expression.