163-164

163: Suspicion

"Yes. What a pity."

The people who said it was pitiful did not have any traces of emotions on their faces. Shen Lisa had the long hatred of the two households of the Shen family and with the blood revenge of the previous lifetime, it was not enough for it to be like this. It was otherwise for Shen Dong Ling. Even though in the early years she and Wan YiLiang were suppressed by Ren Wan Yun in the Shen residence, Shen Dong Ling did not express any one bit of dissatisfaction. It was just precisely so that made the current appearance even more chilling.

The few heads rolled and tumbled down to the crowds. There were gasps of shock in the crowd and a timid girl had already closed her eyes and screamed. Because the entire family was convicts thus no one could collect the bodies. The higher ups had to instruct before they were cleared. It was said to be settled but it was just setting a fire to burn.

Seeing that these officials were moving the bodies, Shen Dong Ling seemed to have lost interest and smiled at Shen Lisa, "Previous in the residence, due to my poor health, one did not go over to Fifth Young Sister. Now that one had married, it is even more inconvenient. However Fifth Younger Sister is always in my other. If Fifth Young Sister is interested in the future, one can come over to the Wang residence for a sit so that us sisters would able to chat intimately."

Shen Jimin was listening at the side and his brows wrinkled. He had not liked Shen Dong Ling much in the beginning and especially now that Shen Wan's side had a misfortune, even Shen Tzuyu and Chen Rou Qiu were not spared. Shen Dong Ling who was married off was however safe and sound. However one need not need to be calculative with a Shu daughter, but it seemed that the Wang family was very socialable.

A timid and weak person was able to make the entire family on the husband side to dance around her. Shen Jimin was not a fool and had felt that Shen Dong Ling was not as simple as she looked on the surface. Moreover the Shen Dong Ling was charming and seductive but her personality was still very indifferent. Thus he was not satisfied and would remind Shen Lisa not to be too close to her.

When Shen Lisa heard it, she gave an indifferent smiled and retorted with a question, "Seeing Third Older Sister's appearance, it seemed that Young Master Wang treats Third Older Sister well?"

Shen Dong Ling was somewhat shy and hang her head down, "The Wang family is kind."

Shen Lisa's smile was somewhat cold, the Wang family was not completely kind. No matter if the Wang family treated well or not, Shen Dong Ling was not in any way sincere. She did not pay too much attention to Shen Dong Ling in the past life time as Shen Dong Ling would not dared to be like this under Ren Wan Yun's pressure. She had the same character as Fu Sehun and was inept in concealing oneself. One did not know if after Shen Lisa's death, did Shen Dong Ling have the upper hand in the future fights.

"In any case, it was all because of your blessing." Shen Lisa said vaguely, "We still have other matters so one would not bother Third Older Sister for watching the fun."

Shen Dong Ling quickly said her goodbyes, "Goodbye Fifth Younger Sister."

Shen Lisa did not desire to say more to her and took the lead to step away. Shen Jimin gave a faint nod before leaving while Luo Jennie and Luo Ling quickly followed. After Shen Lisa and entourage had left, Shen Dong Ling's personal maid, Xing Hua, could not help but grumbled. Originally Xing Hua also had a dumb personality but now had followed Shen Dong Ling and entered the Wang family had become a first ranked maid. Her mistress was also the Young Mistress thus her back had straightened and she was no longer as cautious as she used to be and was even a bit arrogant.

Xing Hua complained, "Furen talked to Fifth Young Lady nicely but Fifth Young Lady was not even sympathetic. It is really unreasonable."

"She is Di while I am Shu. Naturally one would look down upon." Shen Dong Ling was however not as angry as Xing Hua.