c121,122

Pinellia novel

Chapter 121 Oden

Turn off the lights small medium large

Previous chapter: Chapter 120 Opening

Next chapter: Chapter 122 Captain Bai is a kind-hearted person

Chapter 121 Oden Da Zhuang

is like a door god. The innocent look on his face is gone. He is standing at the door with a serious look on his face. He also carries a machete behind his back. He looks very difficult to mess with.

Sister Jing said, I am the most important today! Can't laugh! Can't speak! Who is looking for trouble! beat him! beat him! beat him!

Seeing Bai Yaoyao and others coming over, I wanted to say hello with a smile, but suddenly I remembered my mission, so I quickly stopped my expression and nodded seriously.

Everyone in An Ye followed Bai Yaoyao's example and gave Da Zhuang a thumbs up!

Da Zhuang has never seen this posture before! I was shocked for a moment, and when I realized I was so happy, I puffed up my chest and patted it, and the sound was loud!

Then he continued to stand at the door without a smile, no longer paying attention to everyone, and looked very interesting.

Bai Yaoyao directly took out the oden that he and the Great Sage had cooked last night, prepared many pots, and placed a stove underneath to keep heating.

As long as you enter the store to make purchases, they will be given away, not sold!

As soon as the oden came out, the whole scene became quiet...

hiss, hiss...

Xiaoliu also let out a small breeze, blowing the smell farther.

You guys have never seen this thing after the apocalypse. It’s good to be full, so your eyes and nose will straighten immediately!

Bai Yaoyao took the opportunity to tell Chen Jing the rules for gifting oden, and Chen Jing nodded to express her understanding.

At this time, the onlookers were also stunned. Someone shouted: "How to sell oden? I want ten skewers."

"I want ten skewers too!!!"

"How many points! Hurry up, are you selling it? " !" Chen

Jing walked up to the stage and said, "Sorry, we don't sell oden!"

"Then why are you putting it up for fun?"

"That's right, what do you mean?"

He pressed down and said: "We don't sell it, but we give it away!

Everyone knows this place, where it used to be, the Li Family Barbeque Restaurant! The Li family has done all kinds of bad things, selling the meat of children as fairy meat. Let's not hide it from everyone. , my child almost suffered!"

The originally chaotic crowd suddenly became quiet. Everyone is confused about the sudden downfall of the Li family. They know about the barbecue restaurant incident, but it seems that Li Gaofeng did it himself.

I don’t know why the entire Li family has dispersed, but no news has come out. They are all very curious.

Chen Jing continued: "At the critical moment, everyone from the Dark Night Team stood up, saved my child, and exposed the Li family's conspiracy!

Later, the Dark Night Team planned to open a store, so I volunteered to help look after the store. I can In other words, today’s opening event is all about activities!