c 119,120

Pinellia novel

Chapter 119 Intelligence and sense of proportion

Turn off the lights small medium large

Previous chapter: Chapter 118 Yaoyao’s plan

Next chapter: Chapter 120 Opening

Chapter 119: Cleverness and Proportion

Bai Yaoyao took a deep breath after reading it and thought to herself, next time whoever makes a mistake in the team, let him take a look at this plan! My head is so big!

Chen Jing felt that Bai Yaoyao was not very satisfied, so she said: "I... I can make some changes and improve it."

Bai Yaoyao replied: "There is no problem in the general direction, but the details are indeed lacking. Yes, I think it's a bit too general. Think about it again, but don't worry, think about it again after you have a rest.

It's okay to give more benefits, but you have to build your reputation at once.

As for me, you don't have to worry. Basically, I have everything you can think of."

Chen Jing nodded hurriedly, a cold sweat broke out on her back. She guessed it right. Captain Bai definitely knew what he was doing and brought it up. The several opinions expressed are all pain points, and I really need to put more thought into it!

At the same time, Bai Yaoyao was also praising her acting skills.

...

Everyone has been playing with express delivery all morning, and all their powers have been exhausted. After simply eating something, they put all the unpacked express delivery into the space.

I planned to go to the store to have a look together, and called Chen Jing and Da Zhuang by the way.

The shop plaque has been installed and covered with a dark red cloth. When I walked in, I saw that several workers were already packing their things and preparing to leave.

The walls were all painted yesterday, and today we mainly focused on cleaning, removing odors, and cleaning.

Looking at the refreshing shop, Bai Yaoyao felt very interesting. She just wanted to have a meal a few days ago, but she didn't expect so many things happened after eating.

The shop was about six to seven hundred square meters, and the front hall alone was quite large. Bai Yaoyao took out some good-looking shelves from the space and put them in six rows.

On the first row are rice, flour, grain, and oil, the basic ingredients. The second row contains all the fast-food products, and the third row also contains shoes, clothes, pants, and socks.

These things all come from Li Jiashun, and they happen to be sold on the original Li family's territory. Hey, it's fun.

In the three rows at the back, there is no longer any unified supplies. The things that have been taken out of the express delivery are placed randomly.

A table was placed at the door as a cashier counter, and the credit card machine that Wang Jingyu sent yesterday was placed. There was a tall glass cabinet placed against the wall at the back, with some tobacco and alcohol in it.

Just like a tobacco and alcohol supermarket in peacetime.

After observing carefully for a long time, I found that something was missing, and I placed a bucket of lollipops next to the credit card machine, and then I felt the smell.

Chen Jing went around the back and found that there were two rooms that could accommodate people. After hesitating for a long time, she took the initiative and said, "Captain Bai, let me move here to make it easier to take inventory at night."