c 117,118

Pinellia novel

Chapter 117 Store Manager Candidate

Turn off the lights small medium large

Previous chapter: Chapter 116 The irritable Bai Yaoyao

Next chapter: Chapter 118 Yaoyao’s plan

Chapter 117: Store Manager Selection

In the evening, Bai Yaoyao returned to the space and sat by the spring to practice. She originally wanted to accompany the Great Sage.

Unexpectedly, I discovered that the cultivation effect here is actually better than that in the cabin?

Bai Yaoyao instantly felt that he had suffered a big loss. He was such a fool. He had never thought about why the beasts loved to sleep around this spring...

Even the big cat, who hated dogs, moved his nest here. Near the spring. Xuan Qi even wanted to dig his nest into the spring water.

Bai Yaoyao took out a bed and moved it to the side, where he would sleep from now on.

There is no shame in fighting for territory with the beasts.

As a result, the place that was not spacious became even more crowded...

The

Great Sage woke up in the middle of the night. He was pleasantly surprised to find that not only was he not abandoned or turned into a zombie, but he had also returned to his homeland. inside the space.

When he turned around, he saw that Bai Yaoyao was not far away from him. Did the master move the bed out to accompany him? Woohoo, I'm so touched...

Bai Yaoyao didn't sleep very well. He opened his eyes when he heard any movement. I opened my eyes and saw that the great sage was crying. His tears were as big as those for free, and he couldn't stop them from dripping. He was so frightened that they popped up instantly.

He asked hurriedly: "Why are you feeling uncomfortable, Great Sage?"

The Great Sage hurriedly wiped his tears and shook his head vigorously.

Bai Yaoyao finally felt relieved, everything was fine. Thinking that the monkey was crying because of the pain of the wound, he hesitated and threw a lollipop to the Monkey King.

In the dark night, if anyone is injured, he will eat a lollipop. Although it is useless, it is a comfort and a sense of ritual.

The Great Sage held this lollipop tightly, no, this is not a lollipop, this is the master's love for me!

Maybe it was because his body was still relatively weak, so he fell asleep again after a while.

...

After Bai Yaoyao got up, he looked at the Great Sage and found that the wound had healed a lot, so he left the space.

It is difficult to recover in a short time, but as long as it is not life-threatening and there is spring water, there will always be a day of recovery.

As soon as I left the room, I saw a monkey feeding Xiaomi tricks.

Neither of them used their powers, they were fighting with bare hands and back and forth. It's just that even if Xiaomi doesn't use his powers, he is still much more agile physically. After a long time, the monkey will be unable to hold on.

"Okay, you two are so diligent and get up so early." Bai Yaoyao waited for the two of them to finish before speaking.

"Sister Yao, how is the Great Sage?" Monkey came over and asked.