c 115,116

Pinellia novel

Chapter 115 The Great Sage is Injured

Turn off the lights small medium large

Previous chapter: Chapter 114 Antique City

Next chapter: Chapter 116 The irritable Bai Yaoyao

Chapter 115 The Great Sage is injured

"Monkey, the zombies you want are here. What a mouth..." Lulu said while moving her wrist.

Seeing Sister Yao's slightly furrowed brows, the monkey couldn't help but feel a little regretful. What was he talking about with such a crow's mouth...

Bai Yaoyao released all the beast legions in the space and asked everyone to get ready for battle.

At this time, it was discovered that after the mental power reaches the fourth level, the type of power of zombies or humans can be roughly detected based on the color.

So I checked around carefully, but still no spiritual zombies were found.

A block away, I saw a dozen people with supernatural powers coming over. I don't know if they wanted to pick something up or something.

The zombie swarms are already visible to the naked eye.

Generally, in the early stage, there are only two reasons for the formation of zombie groups. One is that they are attracted by too much movement, and the other is the control of mental zombies.

Although everyone didn't pay too much attention to keeping their voices down just now, it wasn't to the point where it would attract a swarm of zombies.

Bai Yaoyao, who had the jade piece in hand, kept his mental detection on and quickly rushed into the zombie group, specifically picking out level four zombies to fight.

After all... there are only a few level four zombies.

Gouzi is no longer the same Gouzi as before. Since the last time he showed his power, anyone who sees Gouzi will give him a thumbs up, which satisfies Gouzi's vanity to a great extent.

Even the big cat was impressed by Gouzi.

So Gouzi followed closely behind Bai Yaoyao and joined the battle immediately.

The others were stunned. If they didn't take action, all the level 3 zombies would be robbed, so they all rushed forward.

Bai Yaoyao did not save any power. He controlled several zombies with his mental power and directly used space cutting, causing the corpses' heads to fall to the ground one by one.

Because the Antique City is in a remote location, even if there are too many people before the end of the world, if it is not a holiday, there will be even fewer people.

So there aren't too many zombies here, maybe one or two hundred.

When only a few dozen of the zombies were killed by the Dark Night Team, the mental zombie finally couldn't bear it any longer, restrained its aura, and slowly came closer.

Although Bai Yaoyao's spiritual power is also at level four, it is stronger than zombies. Coupled with the blessing of space power, any fluctuations in the nearby space will be weakly sensed.

So the location of the mental zombies was immediately locked.

"Be careful! Back away first, the spirited guy is here!"

"Copy that!"

When everyone heard Bai Yaoyao's words, they didn't waste any time and retreated immediately.