Chapter 16 : Williams Clash Bash

The God chat among themselves.

Eyre: If we lose, we're dead along with the entire Third universe.

Heles: this tournament of power is going to be an all-out war.

Champa: Vados, if we just go home, we can't lose right?

Vados: Bad idea Sir. If we deny Grand Zeno himself then order destruction is 100% assured.

Kyllian sweats from the platform

Kyllian: the destruction of many universes I never thought I see a day like this.

William cracks his neck and then his hands agian.

William: Bergamo, am I right? I know this match might not be able to determine if our universes are safe or not. But just to clarify, this won't be a walk in the park for you.

Bergamo: I don't take words from such low-life.

William: The F—k do you mean?

Bergamo turns to the Gods and breaths in heavy

Bergamo: ALL YOU FLOATIN' AROUND UP THERE, LISTEN UP GOOD!

Champa: Eh?

Zeno: What now?

Bergamo: I am the eldest brother of the unstoppable trio of danger! I'm Bergamo the Crusher! The Granf Minister has just told me our ninth universe is home to the lowest ranked mortals in the entire cosmos! Thanks Wrong.

Bergamo angry points at William

Bergamo: how can it be true when this Boys level is far below any of my brothers? He doesn't deserve to fight me!