125.

November 11th, 2023
Next Morning
6:49 am

Ayariah Chanel Jackson-Anthony

After Santa's enchanted forest last night, we dropped the kids off to where they needed to be. Dayvon went to the hotel Tasha staying at. Lyrix is with her mother. Nezhai and A'sair are at Ms. Tiffany's.

Semaj and I are in a hotel on the beach for the weekend. Mainly because I'm trying to keep him out of the house while the guys put his stuff in there. Tomorrow it's their turn to keep him out of the house so I can unpack his stuff.

Now it's time to wake up Maj because I'm in the mood and I got a surprise for him. We can sleep later...

"Papi" I ran my hands up his abs.

Maj sucked his teeth and rubbed my thighs. As he shifted his head a little, I turned the lamp on and grabbed the ultrasound pictures.

"I wanna show you something"

"What?" He licked his lips.

"Open your eyes first"

He sat up a little and ran his hand down his face. Once he opened his eyes, I smiled and held up the pictures. He jumped up, snatching it from my hand.

"Happy Birthday Daddy"

"You for real?" He glanced up at me.

"Real serious" I giggled.

He quickly flipped me over on my back and kissed all over my face. As I laughed, I rested my hand against his chest.

"I love you and I swear I ain't going nowhere this time" He hovered over me.

"Oh, I know" I placed a hand on his cheek.

If he ever runs to another bitch when I need some space from him to think, I'm beating his ass and whoever he runs to. Shit got rocky and he ran to another bitch for comfort, which hurt the most. Especially since it was a bitch he knew I didn't trust. Hopefully this time there won't be any problems.

"Deathrow-type shit" He held his pinky up.

Wrapping my pinky finger around his, we did our handshake. He pecked my lips and I pulled him into a deep passionate kiss. He gently pressed his fingers in my waist. I wrapped my leg around his waist, pulling him down against my core. It's no surprise that he's already hard.

"Slut me out" I mumbled against his lips.

He doesn't respond, but swiftly pushes my leg to my chest and his dick poked me. Not long after, he forced himself inside of me. I let out a gasp and slightly arched my back.

I'm already knowing he's about to break my shit, but I'm asking for it.

*****

3:28 pm

We're finally up and getting ready to go out to eat. We didn't have anything special planned besides me spending the day with him and doing whatever he wanted to do. As per usual he just wants to be up under me.

"You really wanna leave?" Maj lifted my head.

"Yea, I'm hungry"

"Order some food or sum" He touched my lashes.

"Don't touch them" I pushed his hand away.

"It was falling" He shrugged.

I love and hate that he notices every little thing. But I love it more than anything because he'll point it out or just fix it so I'm not looking any type of way.

I leaned into the mirror to see my lashes. There was a lash out of place, but it's not falling out. I grabbed one of my spoolies from my makeup bag and brushed my lashes.

"You gone get a wedgie bruh" Maj pulled my shorts down.

"Shaude"

"What? It's up yo ass" He shrugged. "Matter fact, change"

"No, 'cause we leaving now" I put the spoolie down and walked out of the bathroom.

"Look, shit right back in there"

"Stop looking at my ass" I grabbed my purse from the bed.

"I can't help it" He tugged on my shorts.

He pulled me against him and wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Papi come on"

"Let's just stay here forever" He unbuttoned my shorts.

"But I wanna go eat"

He kissed my neck and I could feel the smirk on his face. I slightly turned my head to look up at him, while resting my hands on his arms.

"I got something for you right here" He slowly put his hand in my pants.

"Food please"

"Ight" He kissed my cheek.

I love that he's not an outside nigga, but when I wanna go eat, I need to go eat. Especially since we're not home to cook. And I'm not ordering any food to sit in the hotel room all day.

After getting downstairs and outside the building, we walked to the car hand in hand.

"How you doing?" A random guy asked as he walked by.

I faked a smile and kept walking. Maj squeezed my hand a little too hard, making my hand hurt. I glanced up at him as he mugged the guy.

"Start the car" I mumbled.

"Where yo glasses at?" Maj shook his head.

"In the car"

"You need to put them shits on bruh" He opened my door.

"Why?" I sat inside.

"Niggas locking eyes and shit like I ain't even with you. Stop looking at niggas shorty" He buckled my seatbelt.

I rolled my eyes, "okay"

"I'm for real. Eye contact is dangerous"

"Be for real"

He closed the door. I watched as he ran to the driver's side. This man is just fine as fuck for no reason and is stressing about niggas looking at me or speaking to me. I feel like an average bitch.