120.

October 6th, 2023
A week Later

Ayariah Chanel Jackson-Anthony

We been back home for a week now. I feel better, but Semaj still forcing me to take them nasty ass vitamins.

Right now I'm at the salon doing Yonna's hair and I'm in the mood to fuck with her. Especially since I'm recording me do her hair.

"I really like this" I mumbled, as I pushed a dark purple wig on her head.

"You fucking with me right?" She put her phone down and looked in the mirror.

"What you mean? This the wig you asked for" I mumbled.

I combed out the bangs and watched her facial expression. She put her hand over her mouth. I can tell she thinking about what she finna say next.

"Ayariah"

"What?" I took a step back.

"You ain't never mix up a wig before, so what the fuck your doing?"

"You sure?" I tucked my lips in.

"I'm not finna play with you" she pulled the wig off and tossed it on the floor.

Trying not to laugh, I cleared my throat. She stood up and turned to face me.

"I don't know why you playing like my wig not blonde" she walked towards the back.

Epic fail because she know her wig in the back. I'm not going to follow behind her cause I know she gone find that wig.

I picked up the purple wig on the floor and placed it on the vanity. Less than a minute later, Yonna came back with her wig.

"Stop fucking with me. You know I'm going to Atlanta with Vonta tomorrow" she handed me the wig and sat in the chair.

I mocked her and she mugged me. She been real moody for the past couple days. Moody don't look on her.

"Relax, I'm not gone let you leave looking a mess" I picked up the lace glue.

"Tryna put that ugly ass wig on my head. Who ever wig that is gone look a hot ass mess"

I mentally rolled my eyes and went back to doing her hair. Thankfully I'm not putting that wig on anybody cause it did look a hot ass mess. A client sent it in so I could bring it back to life and I haven't even gotten started yet.

*****

Semaj Shaude Brown

I'm at my second tattoo shop unboxing all the equipment and shit. I plan on opening it at the end of the month. Ayariah don't know bout it yet, but I plan on telling her soon. I just been waiting till some paperwork was finalized before letting her know.

"Da, bubba stink" Zhai ran up to me.

"Fam you left him by his self?" I push the knife down.

Ayariah been getting on him about that, but I don't think it's clicking that A'sair can't be left alone.

Standing to my feet, I rushed to the back room. A'sair playing with the box for Zhai hearing aids.

"Zhai, quit leaving him" I picked up A'sair and took the box from him.

"Yo Maj"

"In the back" I sat on the floor.

Zhai started running around in circles, like he on crack. I gave him a little bit of chocolate earlier. Clearly wasn't a great idea.

Shaking my head, I grabbed the diaper bag and started changing A'sair.

"Wassup brodie" De mushed my head.

"Keep yo nasty ass hands off me"

"Yo jit on crack right now" he sat in the chair.

"You better be here to work nigga" I glanced up at him.

De work hard as fuck, despite how much shit he talk. And although he technically work for me, I'm making sure my nigga can move freely as if he don't work for anybody. I'm also finna leave him in charge of this tattoo shop. I'm hoping I don't regret it cause he one nigga that'll leave shit unattended for by accident. But the first couple weeks ima be in here every day making shit run smoothly. Ima back off a little to see how he do without me being here all the time.

"Really wanted to tell you something" he rubbed his neck.

"Wassup"

"Janae jit mine" he spoke low.

"WHAT?"

"Fam, she asked if I could do dna test like two months ago and I said yea" he shrugged. "I ain't think shorty was gone be mine for real"

"Nigga-" I cut myself off and rubbed my hands down my face.

Immediately regret that. My hands smell like shit and not the cleanest.

But now that I'm thinking about it, it make sense that Janae jit is his. Her ass was fucking around.

"Cool whatever, but dest know bout that shit?" I asked.

"Nah, lowkey don't wanna tell her ass. She already be on my ass" he let out a breath.

"Tell her" I folded the shitty diaper.

I'm already knowing this about to be some shit all over again. It's a year later and Janae just now deciding to figure out who nutted in her. I'm lowkey surprised it's De "Condom City" ass. That shit must've popped, but ion care as long as she know that ain't my jit.