13.

June 9th, 2022
Same Day

Ayariah Chanel Jackson-Anthony

"Fuck him good, bitch" Trinity yelled out the window as Kayonna backed out the driveway.

Rolling my eyes, I turned to see Semaj leaning on his car. I'm hoping he didn't hear that because I have no plans on fucking him. Just my luck, he has a fat ass smirk on his face so I know he heard that.

Pushing my hair behind my ear, I pushed the button on my keys to close the garage door. I crossed my arms and slowly made my way to his car. He opened the door as I got closer.

"Thank you" I sat inside.

"You gone fuck me good?" He asked.

"Not happening"

He chuckled and closed the door. I watched as he ran around to the driver's side.

"Where the food?" I asked as he got inside the car.

"At the crib"

"Where Zhai?"

"Ma crib, you gone question me the whole time?" He pulled off.

"Wasn't planning on it, but I do wanna know something" I mumbled.

"Wassup"

"What's with you and your B-M? I been wanting to ask, but I just assumed you'd tell me on your own timing" I looked over at him.

He looks at me and his gaze darkened. As he stared at me for a second, I could tell he was thinking of a way to respond. Focusing on the road, he clears his throat.

"I'm not fucking with her right now. She said she don't want to be in Zhai life, so I kicked her out the apartment I had her staying in"

"Then why she come at me like that?" I turned my body towards him.

"Cause her delusional ass think she gone be my girl. She was at one point, but she did some shit I can't forgive"

There's hurt in his voice. As if he heard it too, he cleared his throat again and shifted his shoulders. Pain and hurt hit differently when it comes from a nigga that knows he hurting.

"Wassup with you and that nigga?" He asked trying to change the subject.

"What nigga?" I raised my eyebrows.

"That called while you was at the shop"

I sucked my teeth. "Nothing at all. He don't know what he want and he only call or text my phone when another nigga tryna fuck with me"

"So jit playing games" he stopped at the light.

"Basically. I got other shit to worry about" I shrugged.

"Would you fuck with him if he stopped playing?" He looked at me.

There was a possessive glint in his eyes. Something I have never seen before. Staring at him, I choked on my words.

"N-no"

He rested his hand on my thigh and gripped it just a little. A thrill runs through me. The dark intensity in his eyes makes my stomach clench in anticipation.

Why the fuck did I put on a dress, I thought to myself.

Looking away from me, he turned his attention back on the road. His finger brushes my inner thigh causing me to shiver.

"Maj" I mumbled as my breathing started to get heavy.

"You want me to stop?"

Fuck No, my thoughts yelled.