119.

September 29th, 2023
Same Night

Ayariah Chanel Jackson-Anthony

Semaj lowkey dragged me to the store with him. I lowkey regret doing that little prank, but it is what it is. He didn't seem mad, just ready to get into it with which ever homeboy he thought I was fucking around with.

We been in target for about 20 minutes and we were only supposed to be getting me some medicine. Yet I'm over here looking at other shit and Maj just following me around. Main reason why I shouldn't have came with him. We not even in Florida and I'm in this store like I'm home.

"Maj, you think these good?" I grabbed a bag of boom chicka pop popcorn.

I looked over my shoulder when I realized I didn't get a response. Maj not even behind me no more. I hope he ain't get lost because he has my phone.

Letting out a deep breath, I continued walking down the aisle. I grabbed my favorite BBQ Doritos and put it in the cart.

"Wassup ma, you looking good"

"Thanks baby" I mumbled.

I stopped walking and turned to look at Maj. A disappointed look appeared on his face, as he clenched his jaw.

"What?" I pushed my hair behind my ear.

"The fuck was that? Baby?" He brushed his finger across his nose. "You deadass?"

"You don't like it?" I frowned. This was the first time I called him anything other than bae or papi.

"Bruh a random nigga come up to you, you gone call him baby?"

"No" I scratched my head.

Im confused as fuck right now because I have no idea what he getting at. He literally just told me I looked good.

"Run it back" he walked away from me.

Rolling my eyes, I continued looking for more snacks. I reached for the spinach dip and put it in the cart.

"Wassup ma, you got a man?"

I turned on my heel and mugged him. "Really-"

"Fuck you turn around for?" He cut me off.

"Cause I know it's you" I shrugged.

"Fuck no, try that shit again" he walked away again.

"You doing too much, but I got a question" I bit down on my lip.

He turned back to face me, "Wassup"

I've been wanting to ask him this question for a while now because he doesn't let up when it come to me. Besides after I told him that I was done with him and his shit. But he still came back around.

"Why'd you want me back?"

"I never didn't want you" he walked towards me slowly.

"Okay then why won't you let me go?"

"I realized it's something special bout you" he shrugged. "Something I'm not gone get with nobody else"

"Special like what?"

"You know how to treat a nigga and made sure I was always straight. You paid attention to the little shit. Cared for Zhai like he yo jit" he chuckled. "But mostly, you stuck around for a lot of bullshit you ain't ask for."

"I ain't letting that go again cause I can't afford to lose you twice" he rested his hands on my waist.

Till this day I love when he close to me. I'll never not love him being close and touching me.