I managed to get through them and entered the hotel. Once I got in, I saw Harry in the lobby.

''Hi.'' I said, smiling. ''Hey love.'' He said and hugged me. Oh my sweetest god, he called me love! Let me fangirl a bit. 

We got in the elevator and he pressed 12. Oh shit, thats the top floor. It was dead silence in the elevator, and I could feel that Harry looked at me a few times.

''What?'' I said raising my eyebrow with a smirk.

''Nothing.'' He said.

''Its just great to see you again.'' He added and smiled. I just looked down, blushing. Did he miss me? Well, I miss him too, but I can't tell him that. Before anything else happened, we reached the top floor and we walked out of the elevator and Harry lead me to a room.

''We've the whole floor for us self.'' He said and I slightly nodded.

''Come on, the others are waiting.'' He said and I followed him. He lead me to one of the rooms and opened the door. I entered and saw around, the room was huge and beautiful! I shouldn't say a room actually, its like a suit! It actually looked like a house inside!

''Natalie!'' I hear someone yell and I looked at Louis and the others running towards me.

''Oh, did I mention that I told them about you?'' Harry asked, I shook my head.

''Well now you do.'' He said and Louis gave me a big boo bear hug. Then Liam and Zayn hugged me.

And lastly, Niall. 

''Hey.'' He said and I said it back and hugged him, longer than the others.

''Is it my turn now?'' Someone said behind Niall. I recognized the voice, I just couldn't believe it.

''Eva?!'' I screamed. ''Natalie!'' She said mimicking me. I ran to her and hugged her. Woah, so many hugs today!

We talked abit about anything that had happened. Eva was together with Zayn! and she was touring with them! Aw.

''So what we gonna do today?'' Niall asked and everyone came with suggestions 

''So a movie night it is!'' He said and we walked to the livingroom, I still can't believe this is a hotel room. Mindfucking.

''Hey, Nat, help me with the food?'' Niall asked and I slightly nodded and walked to the kitchen. I put the popcorn in the micro and turned it. I felt someone watching me so I turned around and saw Niall staring at me, well my body.

''Niall?'' I asked and he turned his attention to eyes and I giggled.

 ''Nat, what are we?'' He asked, I'm not quite sure what he meant.

''Humans?'' I answered, more like a question.

''Haha, no.'' He said and walked towards me. ''What are we?'' He said and laid his hands on my waist. Now I knew what he meant. I avoided his eye contact and just looked down.

''I like you, Natalie, a lot.'' He said and leaned to me.

''I like you too.'' I whispered.

''But?'' He asked.

''There is nothing 'but'.'' I said.

''So why aren't we together?'' He asked me.

I couldn't answer him, I'm afraid hurting him.

''You still like Harry, don't you?'' He asked me.

''I-'' I said but nothing came out.

''I know what happened in the beach house, Nat. I just didn't wanted to interrupt.''