33: Trust?

Happy 5.29k readsss
(Do read the note at end)
If you want to play the song, play it when mentioned.

AALIYANA'S POV:

AALIYANA'S POV:

It's been two days since our "Movie Date". All I want to say is that it was a great time for real, I had been wanting to visit the cinema for weeks but it wasn't happening, but all the credit to Mister Husband who made it happen. Sometimes I think about how he gets to know what I want and what I don't.

But the thing is Zaviyaar is someone I trust with my whole heart. He just has my whole freaking heart. All my life I used to think there were no such guys like him but look at me now I'm married to him, but I guess I don't deserve him. The reason is still the same, and I'm scared of one thing. What if he changes? What if he stops putting in the effort? What if he changes his point of view?

Ugh, I don't know. Maybe I just need to give time for things to fall into their spaces, all I know for now is I can't live without him.

But he's acting weird for the last two days, I don't know why but I guess it's just the work pressure.

And one thing, the other day Noor messaged me and told me that Asad is coming finally. Asad Amir is none other than Noor's crush, they've been best friends since college and all I know is that Noor has a big big crush on him. Asad is the F1 driver who made his debut 2 years back and just because of him Noor watches F1 and makes us watch it. Noor wants to confess but the thing is she's scared of confessing and I don't why but I think that Asad likes her too. All I wish is good for her.

Today I had to meet Noor to congratulate her because she got selected as a Model for a well-reputed brand. Noor has been doing social media since her college, she never made her socials public but we made her do it last year, and guess what she's one of the famous influencers of the town at this point. And I'm really proud of her. She told me Hanan is back too so most probably I'll meet him too today.

I and Malaika decided to meet her at a cafe. I'm all dolled up in one of my summer dresses. I didn't put on that much makeup, just a bit of tint, mascara, and gloss for lips and I'm all ready to go. I've already texted Zaviyaar about my plan and he's okay with it.

AT THE CAFE: 

I just reached the cafe and Malaika's so-called manager called her to come due to an emergency in the office so she couldn't make it. Sometimes all I want to do is kill her manager. I just dropped her off at the station so she can go back to the city where she works. Now it's me in the cafe waiting for everyone.

"Is it really you Aaliyana?" A voice that snapped me out of my thoughts.
I look at him, Hanan, Hanan Sheikh. My friend since school. I got up and gave him a hug, a brotherly hug and I felt someone watching me, but I dusted off feeling.

"How have you been?" I asked him.

"I'm great, by the way, you didn't even invite me to your wedding." He complained.