(48). - Stronghold from The Depths.

As the students stepped into the giant castle, the doors behind them shut — locking as well in the same second. There was no way out now - they had to play by their teachers rules now, no matter what. It didn't matter how fair or unfair it was.

We all looked around the interior of this castle, examining every wall and path which was around us. The castle looked even more impressive on the inside than on the outside — with massive walls, giant pillars and a powerful aura coursing through the whole thing. This aura was the strangest part actually - as it felt... Heavy.
It felt..... Intense.

<Rosalin>;
"Anyone else feels like the air in here is kind of.... Suffocating?"

Rosalin asked, looking around a bit scared.

<Tadamu>;
"Glad to hear that I wasn't the only one who noticed the strange air... It's almost like this whole place has a whole entire different atmosphere compared to the outside world."

<Jilk>;
"It's almost like... There's something watching us."

Jilk commented, before taking a few steps back, bumping lightly into me, while I was simply looking all around in admiration.

Yeah, this place was rather creepy and felt heavy on me... But come on — is this not the coolest shit you can ever see? A whole castle! That came from the Abyss! This is probably a once in a lifetime experience we're being part of right now!

I could hardly contain my excitement before turning around and looking at Jilk with sparkling eyes of excitement. The Silver haired boy simply leaned back a bit, before smiling awkwardly and looking at everyone else around, who were all giving him quite strange stares.

<Diamond>;
"So... What should... We do..?"

<Kurolo>;
"I say we find a way to start ascending up the castle. After all, the halberd we need to claim and use against the teacher is located at the very top. It would only make sense that we head up then."

Fusaji stepped forward and nodded in agreement to Kurolos statement.

<Fusaji>;
"I believe that is the best thing we can do. However, we should not split up under any circumstances. That is the last thing we want to do."

We all simply nodded in agreement to Fusajis statement about not splitting up, before looking all around once more. Eventually we spotted a set of stairs that led up onto a higher floor within the castle. We all exchanged gazes for a second, before drawing out our weapons from the Weapon Containers.

A 'Weapon Container' is exactly what it sounds like. It allows someone to store their weapon in a way, which takes up basically no extra weight or place. This is because the 'Weapon Container' uses magic to convert the weapons structure into very, very small particles which can reassemble into the same quality weapon an infinite amount of times.

These items were very useful for carrying around weapons in a more convenient way which didn't add any 'unnecessary' weight or take up any more space than it had to. It was a shame though, that these things were extremely expensive then.

The only reason we had them was because the academy supplies the students with them for as long as they learn at the academy and I've even heard stories or rumours of some people being able to keep them after graduation, depending on how good their grades were.
However, that was just a rumour, not factual.

After drawing out our weapons, we began our ascendance up the staircase and towards the first floor of this pitch black castle, preparing to face any danger that may await us as we head up towards the top.