{Intermission}(2). - Is this a Date?

This Chapter will be a peaceful one, from the perspective of Morgan.

Faofa will not appear in this chapter.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

       I ran out of my dorm room and closed the door after myself, meeting Jilk on the otherside who was dressed in more everyday style clothing - not his uniform. Which was quite understandable - I mean, it is the weekend so there's really no reason to wear the school uniform.

The only reason I put it on, was because I was too lazy to actually change my outfit for today.

After locking the dorm rooms door, I faced Jilk and smiled widely and warmly towards him.

"Come on! Let's get going!"

I stated, grabbing him by his hand before pulling him along, Jilk slightly surprised following behind, his cheeks slightly red. I pulled him along, both of us running through the dorm halls and then down the stairs, before eventually sort of bursting through the dorm building front doors and running off into the yard infront.

I let go of Jilks hand, before running a bit more forward with a wide smile plastered across my face. Turning around, I chuckled towards Jilk, who simply shed a slight sweat, his cheeks still slightly red.

"Come on! Let's go - you invited me for this walk, no?"

I asked. Jilk looked a bit nervous, however after a deep breath — he exhaled and nodded.

<Jilk>;
"Y..Yeah... Let's go."

Jilk replied, looking away slightly - his ears slightly wiggling. Afterwards, I simply exhaled, before turning back around and gesturing to him to follow, before beginning to move forward — Jilk catching up before walking beside me a moment later.

       We moved through the school territory on the outer side of its walls. There was this silence between us, as I kept looking around and admiring nature, while Jilk seemed to be attempting to avoid making any eye contact with me. I don't know whether it was because he was shy or if something was bothering him, however I felt as though asking him won't really be necessary.

As we walked, the wind slowly began to blow - lightly tucking on our clothes as well as waving my hair in its dance. We continued to walk silently for a couple of more moments, before looked at Jilk and exhaled lightly.

"What do you think of what we saw 2 Days ago?"

I asked lightly, my smile slightly fading. Jilk looked at me with a slightly surprised expression, before looking back away and seemingly thinking for a bit. There was another silence that took place between us both for a moment or two, until Jilk sighed.

<Jilk>;
"...To be honest with you — I could have never guessed that our homeroom teacher had somehow achieved a full synchronisation with the Abyss."

He replied softly, before looking up towards the sky above us.

<Jilk>;
"But then again — with that new knowledge.... Everything makes so much sense now. It makes sense as to why the teacher is so strong, it makes sense on how he knows so much about Dark Magic and Sorcery, despite only being listed as a Black Sorcerer."