(45). - The Jester & Student Lives.

The air was filled with the roar of battle as me and the masked individual leaped through the air and kept firing off a variety of different Abyss Magic spells towards eachother. Each time the Abyss magic came in contact with one another, the spells cancelled one another out causing none of our attacks to truly connect and make it to each others body. The students, Odale and Vien all continued to watch from a distance, with Odale having created a barrier around them to protect them using his 'Lich Magic' skill.

The barrier spell was known as 'Undead Barrier' and was actually one of the most powerful barrier/protection spells in the world. This was because the barrier was made using Miasma - not Magical Energy, meaning that any magic or skill power that came in contact with the barrier half the time got completely nullified.

<Vien>;
"Such beautiful display of power from Darling Master... Makes me wonder why I ever was so naive to believe I could win against him."

<Lihk>(Odale);
"...Did you just call Lord Shin 'Darling'...?"

Odale sighed heavily, facepalming lightly afterwards.

<Odale>;
'Frindel is going to have a FIELD DAY when she hears her refer to Lord Faofa like that...'

Odale thought before looking back up towards the clash between the two Abyss users.

The masked individual had begun to falter as their movements became more sloppy and careless, and some of my attacks managing to break through and actually damage their body, although very lightly. The masked individual scuffed, seemingly nervous before creating one massive pitch black magic circle infront of their right hand.

<?>;
"Abyss Inferno!"

The individual shouted, before a pitch black fire fired out of the magic circle and crashed down towards me. A flame type spell from Abyss Magic huh? Well, good thing against that...

I have the advantage!

I leapt in towards the flame, before spinning my bo-staff around and easily striking its black flame side into the incoming attack, before bending the fire around in the air and launching it back towards the masked individual, which shocked them, as they attempted to quickly cast a guard spell.

However, as soon as the fire connected to them and then dissipated, I used 'Limitless Acceleration' to quickly get up close and personal, before swinging my bo-staff at them with great force, which they only managed to block in the last second with their pitch black halberd.

We locked our weapons together for a couple of moments, before I scuffed and pushed on a greater amount of force and sent them flying back to the ground, only for them to land perfectly on their feet, creating a small dent into the ground before looking up towards me as I came crashing down, with a downwards slash of the bo-staff.

They managed to once again block in the final second, however the amount of force from my strike was enough to create an every deeper dent into the ground. I narrowed my eyes on them, before letting go of the bo-staff, flipping around and leaping off of it with one leg — pushing the bo-staff further onto them with a continuous force which I maintained with Abyss Magic.

After I leapt off, I landed right behind the individual, as they gasped, turning their head towards me. However before they managed to do anything, I clenched my left hand into a fist, before pummeling them in the mask, sending the individual flying off into a tree, which was shattered immediately as soon as they crashed through it, before the masked individual crashed into a giant boulder, the halberd falling to the ground and dissipating.

I simply rose to my feet, before catching the bo-staff and spinning it around, behind my back and beginning to march on towards the individual after wards.