(9.) - Battle at The Port.

Back at the Yiinao Port...

      While Faofa was busy tailing down and following the cloaked figures to where they were headed, everyone else had a different mission on hand — Raid the ship that had arrived to the docks, to find extra information on the illegal shipment of goods.

....And also possibly cut the supplement short by taking out the crew members and the captain of the ship - however that wasn't something that Faofa instructed them to do.

Wezrall Frindel took the route above the ship, scaling the buildings and other ship masts to get to the target ships mast, in order to prepare for an ambush from above. Meanwhile Odale and Iyka took a route from the bottom left side, preparing to infiltrate the ship using one of the windows and get into the section below the deck.
The plan was very simple - Wezrall and Frindel will create a distraction while Odale and Iyka look for any useful information.

Documents, papers, receipts, contracts - literally any type of evidence, that linked back to the case they were investigating.

The plan was slightly altered from what Faofa had set up originally, however all of them were confident that it would still bring satisfying results. As soon as Wezrall and Frindel reached their place - landing onto the ships mast, they looked down to the left side of the ship (their right) to see if Iyka and Odale where in place yet.

Upon seeing the Elder Lich and the Feline beast hang onto the ship, Wezrall and Frindel exchanged gazes, nodding to one another, before Wezrall took a solid stance ontop of the mast.

[Wezrall]:
"Undead Summoning - Level 5."

Wezrall stated, activating his Epic Skill, which formed 5 decently large magic circles at the deck of the ship. Then, 5 large Skeleton 'Golems' appeared out of the magic circles, before all five of them roared loudly, causing the crew on the ship to quickly wake up and begin to rush to above the deck. As soon as the entire crew had made it to the deck, Frindel formed a strange contraption using her flames - a contraption we recognise as a musket.

She then aimed the firearm down at the crew members on the deck, as they took out their weapons, preparing to take on the skeleton golems.

[Elin](Frindel):
"Bullseye."

She stated to herself, before pulling the trigger on her musket, firing off a 'bullet' of fire towards the deck, causing an explosion the moment it collided with the deck, sending the crew flying back, before the Skeleton 'Golems' ran through the flames and began to bomb rush the crew members.

Wezrall looked at Iyka and Odale, signalling to them to move. Iyka and Odale nodded upon seeing the signal, before Odale quickly phased through the ships wall, before unlocking and opening the window, for Iyka to quickly get inside.

Upon both of them making it below deck, they began to slowly and carefully traverse the ground. Their destination - the Captain Quarters, as that was definitely going to be the place with all the information surrounding the illegal shipments.

As things got more heated above the deck, with heavy stomping, men screaming and grunting and the overall sound of a struggle, Iyka and Odale began to pick up pace.
Odale was leading the way, using his advanced thinking to map out the ship in real-time as Iyka followed behind him closely.

[Iyka]:
"So what exactly are we searching for?"

[Odale]:
"I told you already - We're trying to find the captains quarters. It's highly likely that we will find information linked to the trade in there."

Iyka looked a bit nervous.

[Iyka]:
"But won't we find the captain in there as well..?"

[Odale]:
"Hopefully he will be drawn away by the sound of Wezralls and Frindels chaos onboard. If not, then we'll need to find a way to distract him."