Rise and Fall Part 6

The metal machine opened revealing a new weapon for Henry to use: a plunger. 

A new objective popped up: “New Objective: Take The Plunger.”. 

Everyone looks at the new weapon with confusion, disbelief, and skepticism. 

Though only Cuphead voiced what everyone was thinking, “What the &%Y$.”

*SMACK*

----------------------------------------------------------

Henry was making his way up to Level P to get the value core, like the objective said. As he entered the floor, Henry walked through the room. On one wall, there was a message that said “I Don’t Want To Work Here Anymore”

There was also another room near the wall that was separated with a glass window. He walked down through the hallway between the room and another room across from it. The rooms seem to be break rooms. On the wall in front of Henry was another message that said, “He Will Set Us Free”

“Well, any idea where we can find the value cores?”, Alice. 

“Not sure, probably just look around, Alice.”, Cuphead suggested, as he was rubbing his cheek where one of his father’s tentacles slapped him for swearing. 

Henry looks at the break room to his left. He saw a member of the Butcher Gang walking around the room. Henry tried to quietly walk past him, but unfortunately at that moment, a searcher popped out. With the plunder, the animator hit the searcher two times. It was all that’s needed to get rid of the searcher. 

Unfortunately, the victory was short-lived as the members of the Butcher Gang made its presence known. 

This member was Edgar the spider. His appearance doesn’t look like the adorable looking spider on the poster. His two left arms were attached by the elbow to an extender. Some type of metal belt was around the spider’s waist. His face was disfigured with his right eye being human-like, while his left eye still maintains its cartoonish look. Mental teeth were sprouting out of his head as his real one was sewn shut. 

“Oh, he didn’t get a nice makeover.” Cuphead muttered. 

“Did they get that from the machine or was it salvaged overtime?”, Goofy asks.

“Probably a bit of both.”, Donald answered, “The second mouth could be from the machine while the metal bits could be salvaged.”. 

“Guys, I understand you're having fun theorizing what’s going on, but I’m having a little trouble concentrating on what’s going on.”, Alice shouted. 

It pulled up a fight. It was difficult to defeat it with the extender. Luckily, Henry was able to knock him out and gain one of the value cores. 

“Well, at least we’re able to get one of the value cores.”, Alice said. 

“Do you think that BATIM Alice hid one of the items in one of the butcher gangs to make our jobs difficult?”, Polly asks. 

“If that’s true then she’s doing a bad job.”, Willen answered. 

Henry picked up the value core and decided to venture into the second break room. On the wall. As soon as he stepped foot in there, a searcher popped out. With the use of the plumber,  he was to defeat the searcher. 

“While, at least the plumber has failed us yet, right Cuphead?”, Mugman exclaimed looking over at his brother. 

“Yeah, yeah, I guess it hasn’t yet.”, Cuphead grumbled.