The Old Song Part 4

"Boy, will you be in for a surprise.", Lucy said as Mickey had Henry enter the hallway.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Henry walks forward through the hallway. He stops at a door on his right and opens it. Inside was a piano. Curiously swept him as he went towards the piano and played on it. A moaning sound was heard through the area.

"Who was that?!", Flug said, startled.

"I don't know." Felix said back before calling to the mouse, "Mickey, check if we can open the piano in any way."

"I can't," Mickey said after a few attempts, which resulted in getting an achievement.

Henry decided to leave the moaning piano alone and carried on his way. He reached the end to discover the office of Sammy Lawrence. The door to his office was blocked due to a huge puddle of ink outside. Along with a waterfall of ink coming down from a broken pipe. Near the broken pipe was a tape.

"Man, is this place 21 Dump Street or what?", Bendy said, trying to comfort himself by lighting up the room.

"Well, that's what happens when you leave a building with a bunch of pipes alone for dirty years.", Alice said, causing the two to laugh.

The others joined in, though a few of them were looking at the two with curiosity. After calming down, Mickey checks on the tape, which turns out to be from the janitor, Wally Franks.

 After calming down, Mickey checks on the tape, which turns out to be from the janitor, Wally Franks

"I think that's was hinted at since Sammy's second recording.", Polly said.

"Well, it seems we need to find the keys.", Boris said after seeing the new objective.

Still, they were skeptical. After all, who leaves a key in the trash bin in a studio for thirty years? Unless, it was the same case with Sammy, whatever his case was.

Henry took a look inside Sammy's office, noticing the pump switch. "Well there's the pump switch, alright.", Henry said, "But that's one hell of a leak blocking through the door though. If I could stop that ink from floating, maybe I could get in."

Before leaving, he tried the door next to him only for it to be locked. Henry then made his way back. He checked the hallway to his right only for it to be another flooded stairwell. Henry then looked inside all of the trash bins until he found the keys at the entrance of the Music Department.

'Well, this isn't good for Wally.', everyone thought.
Henry went back to the locked door and opened it. It was revealed to be a hall closet with a tape inside of it. He clicked on the tape.

"Looks like we have some instruments to play

"Looks like we have some instruments to play." Oswald said.

Felix looks at the pattern of the instruments to play in his notes. He wrote them down when the tape was playing; he wrote each of the tape's messages to look over them, later.

"This must have been when he was starting to use his sanity." Felix commented, "The tone of his voice and the way he describes the instruments are almost the same exact tone as the tone used in his first recorder.".

"Hey, you're right.", Cuphead said.

"It seems that another poor soul had met a tragic end.", Black Hat grimly said.

"That's not true." Flug said, "There could still be a way to help him.".

"Hopefully.", Black Hat told him.

Henry made his way back to try the locked door once again. It opened this time and Henry was led into the recording room. He looks around noticing a metal door, which must be the entrance to Sammy's sanctuary. He then spotted a tape. He clicked on the tape and heard a new voice.

Alice looks at the screen with sad, empty eyes

Alice looks at the screen with sad, empty eyes. Susie seems like such a sweet lady. She could just only hope that whatever Joey did, didn't affect her. He felt a hand on her shoulder. She looked up and saw Bendy with a look of understanding in his eyes. Giving her a small smile, Alice smiles back. Polly and Willen offered him a seat next to their friend.

Felix look sadly at her, while crossing out one of his theories about BATIM Alice. It seems that she was created after Bendy not before.

After a few moments, Alice nodded her head to Mickey, singling him to continue. Mickey nodded back with his own small smile, then look at Felix's notes for the instruments and their pattern

Henry went and played all of the instruments in their correct order. However, nothing happened.

Mickey looks on in shock and confusion. He did them all correctly, right? He tries once again only to get the same results. The mouse even looked around the department to see if it was another entrance but found nothing. Everyone was skeptical. What were they missing? Mugman suddenly realized something.

"Remember Norman's tape!" Mugman exclaimed, "He said that Sammy turned on the projector."

"You must be on to something.", Boris said, "Mickey, go back to the projector room and turn it on."

"Got it!", Mickey exclaimed back.

Henry ran up to the projector room and turned on the projector. He quickly ran down, back to the recording room, and play the instruments again. Suddenly, the metal door opens leading to Sammy's sanctuary.

"Hot Dog.", Mickey said.