Rise and Fall Part 1

The screen was black until words started to appear.

It said: "Chapter Three: Rise and Fall".

"Rise and Fall?", Polly whispers to herself, confused.

If there's one thing they were starting to learn, the names of the chapter fitted with the plot happening in the chapter. Moving Pictures references to the Ink Demon being out in the real world. The Old Song connects to Sammy, the music director, and how he created the songs and themes for the cartoons. Now, what does 'Rise and Fall' connect to?

Music was heard as Henry woke up. Eyes were towards the ceiling and a fan was turned on. Henry sat up and looked around the room for a bit. In front of him was a moving Bendy clock, a hamrock, a shelf behind it, and a large chest under the hammock. On his left, was a Boris poster. Henry stands up and a new objection pops up.

"New Objection: Leave the Safehouse."

"I'm sorry, you want us to LEAVE THE SAFEHOUSE!!!". Cuphead cried out.

"Cuphead!", his father scolded.

"Oh no, I can't believe I'm saying this but Cuphead's right dad.", Mugman said, "Why are we leaving a safehouse?".

"Well, maybe the safehouse isn't safe anymore, or Henry needs to go out to find something that could help him, or probably it's time for Henry to leave.", Flug told his nephews.

Mugman took this into consideration while Cuphead sighs in defeat at the points his father and uncle had made, much to Bendy's amusement.

Henry left the room and entered a hallway. In front was an overall and underwear handing on a wire. Ink was dripping down. Henry continued to move and found Boris sitting on the table in front of him. The wolf was tapping his fingers on the table and seemed to wait a while there.

The table had a small candle and teapot on it. There was a book in front of the teapot. A lamp was on the wall giving a little light to the table and a Bajo was leaning against the wall. There were some cards and tally marks. It seems that Henry was living here for a while.

"While at least the other me didn't attack him.", Boris said.

"Oh come on, I'm sure even in this dark place you would never attack anyone.", Bendy said, "I think someone has to control you for that or something.".

Henry waited for Boris to do something. Boris just stayed still at the table. Henry then walked to his left and noticed a door. As he got closer he saw the lever for the door was missing.

"I'm not getting out of here that easy.", Henry mumbled, a little frustrated, "Need to open the door but the lever is missing. Boris probably has it."

A new objection pops up: "New Objection: Find The Door Lever. Tip: Talk to Boris.".

"But why would you keep it from Henry?", Alice asks.

Boris just shrugged. Maybe his counterpart wasn't as good-hearted as he thought. Or maybe BATIM Boris was trying to protect Henry.

Henry walked back to the table.

"Hey buddy. Have you seen that lever handle around? Or are you holding it hostage until I make you something to eat?", Henry jokily said.

A few seconds of silence was all that was needed to give Henry his answer.

"I thought so.", Henry sighed, "Let's see what we got.".

Some members of the group were laughing good-heartedly. Boris was in seat, bushing deeply with embarrassment.