Moving Pictures Part 3

There were six pillars with pictures behind each one. They include a toy, music, an ink bottle, gear, wrench, and a book. A new objection popped up saying, "Fix the Ink Machine. Tip: Locate and Place the Objects."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Looks like we have to find these objects to fix the machine." Bendy said. Felix was quickly writing the objects down when he noticed something familiar. "Hold on." He said as he looked at his notes. "Okay...Missing Pieces...'Fix The Machine'... involves Bendy, Boris, and Alice..." the cat muttered to himself. Everyone was looking at him with concern. "Uh, Mr. Felix, are you alright?" Cuphead asks. A flash of realization crossed Felix's face. "Don't you see!?" Felix shouted, "Mugman was right!". Mugman looks at him in shock then laughs nervously. "Right about what exactly?" 

"Right about similar this is to our own quest." Felix exclam. Confusion fall on everyone. "What are you saying?" Donald asked. "This world is almost parallel to our own but at the same time different." Felix explained. That was when realization started to draw on the group. "Are you saying that Henry is like us?" Boris asks, "Trying to find a way to fix the machine for a reason and having to find the pieces to do so?". Felix nodded.

Suddenly Cuphead and Mugman were having their own find. "The song said that Bendy was deceived by Joey Draw and it hinted that Bendy had try to kill Henry because of it." Cuphead said. "It's almost like how we were tricked into trying to kill Bendy and Boris by the Devil." Everyone else finally got it. It wasn't just a coincidence. It was as if it was a parallel world but at the same time alternative. "Maybe we should keep going. Starting with the wrench." Flug said. Felix starts playing.

Henry waited back to where Boris was at and pulled the wrench from his chest. He then headed towards the door at the left and walked past more desks. Opening another door, he discovered a table with a recorder at his right. He clicks on it.

"'appease the gods'?" Polly asks

"'appease the gods'?" Polly asks. "Will it look like ol'Joey have indeed lost his mind." Willen said. "But doesn't that mean there might be some ritual happening at the studio?" Alice asks. "Doesn't seem that far-fetched." Black Hat answer.

As he looks at the two doors, only one opens revealing a closet with some cans in them. He started to look around soon, finding another unlocked door, this time with projectors in it. Soon he found a room with chairs facing a screen and another projector with some tapes near it. On the chair next to it was a plush Bendy doll. Henry grabbed the doll then started to search for the next pieces.

Looking around he found a handle with the words "Ink Pressure" on top of it. Leaving the room. He headed back to where he started and decided to go towards the right. In front of him, there was a door that was pushed open. Entering through was what seemed to be a break room. On one table was a stack of books. One book Henry noticed was a black, thin book with the title, "The Illusion of Living".

"That must be the book." Oswald said. "You must be right." Felix said as he pushed the button on the controller to grab it. "I bet we can find more of the items down that hallway." Mughman suggested. They try to explore the hallway only to find boards blocking it. "Gosh looks like someone doesn't want us here." Goofy said, noticing the trapdoor at the other side.

Overtime Henry was able to find the remaining pieces for the machine and put them on their respective pillars. "Now I just need to get the ink flowing somehow." he said as he examined the lever with a case saying, "Low Pressure" next to it, "There should be a switch around here somewhere. Then I can start up the main power."

Another objection pops up. The goal this time is trying to restore the ink into the machine. The top states that Henry must locate the pressure value.

"Come on!" Donald said madly that they have to go through another scavenger hunt. "I feel like we've seen it before." Bendy said. "Yeah it sure does." Boris agreed. It didn't take long for anyone to realize that the pressure value was in...

"The Projector Room!"

Henry once again made his way back to the room where he found the plushie. As he headed towards the hallway leading to it, a Bendy cutout suddenly popped out from the corner and retreated.

"What was that!" Mickey shouted. Everyone had gotten spooked by the cutout. After all, who was expecting it to move? Felix made Henry run towards it to see the cutout leaning on the wall. "Maybe it was the wind." Alice suggested. "The wind in a place with no windows." Polly said with disbelief. "Also won't it just tip over instead." Willen said.

They hadn't really got over that jumpscare when the projector mysteriously turned on as Henry entered. "Ok now that's a catchy but also the creepiest cartoon song I ever heard." Cuphead said mentioning the whistle music being played as this world's Bendy dance on the screen.

After getting over his shock, Henry turned the pressure value. When he was finished, ink started to flood in the room from a broken pipe. A new objection appears telling him to turn on the ink machine. He headed back towards the item rooms and pulled down the lever.

Henry decided to check on the ink machine to see what it does. As he headed towards it he noticed how  the studio got a little dark. Heading there, he noticed some footprints on the floor that seemed to be leaving the room where the machine is kept. When finally reaching the room, Henry found the entryway to be blocked with boards.

"Oh phoney." Donald said.