Moving Pictures Part 4

Henry decided to check on the ink machine to see what it does. As he headed towards it he noticed how the studio got a little dark. Heading there, he noticed some footprints on the floor that seemed to be leaving the room where the machine is kept. When finally reaching the room, Henry found the entryway to be blocked with boards.

"Oh phoney." Donald said.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The group looked at the boarded entrance. "Who did this?" Black Hat asks. "Perhaps whoever those footprints belong to." Flug said, "Check where it leads Felix."

Henry followed the footprints to a door only to find it locked.

"Looks like they don't want to be discovered." Felix said. "But why will they block the entrance?" Oswald asked, "Why block us out?". "I don't know." Felix answers back, "Perhaps, they are trying to keep something in."

Henry walked back towards the boarded room. He went closer when something emerged. It was Bendy! But he was taller and skinnier. Black ink covers his eyes with some dripping down his face. His smile was unnatural. It also seems forced. It swatted at him, causing him to fall down the floor.

"AAAAAAAH!!!!!" Everyone screams at the terrifying demon. It was different from their Bendy.

Henry quickly sat up noticing the demon was gone. He quickly started to rain towards the exit as the objection said. As he was running the walls and floor started to be covered by ink.

"RUN FASTER MR. FELIX!!!" Bendy and Boris shouted at the poor cat who was trying to lower his panic while trying to make Henry escape as fast as he could. "What do you THINK I'm DOING!!" he shouted back.

Henry ran to the exit. Pipes were busting and ceilings were collapsing. He finally made it towards the door (which was mysteriously open). However before he could go anywhere near the floor underneath him he collapsed, sending him plumping further down into the studio.

He landed in a room that was halfway covered in ink. He noticed a pipe with a valve on it. A new objection camp up at the same time, "Drain The Ink. Tip: Find And Turn The Valves.

Everyone was catching their breath after the whole ordeal. "What was that!" Donald shouted, "Who was that Bendy imposter!". "It must be the Bendy in their world." Goofy said. Donald only looked at him with an annoyed look on his face. It was oblivious that it might be Bendy, but he looked different from how he was portrayed in the cardboards and posters.

"He seem to come out of the Ink Machine." Felix said. "I'm afraid that Ink Machine is far powerful then our own." Dr. Flug said, "As mentioned before, while ours provides a cure for the ink illness, this one gives life.". "And it seems to have disastrous results as well Uncle Flug." Mugman said. "Well, once Mr. Felix stops writing in his book we will finally get some answers." Cuphead said as he was losing patiences. He really wants to know the whole story behind this world. Felix finished what he was writing and started.

After turning the valve, the ink drained until Henry could see the floor again. Passing the falling ink, he saw a tape recorder on a shelf. He check it on:

The others were a bit uneasy about what Thomas Connor said of the machine, the ink, and Joey Drew

The others were a bit uneasy about what Thomas Connor said of the machine, the ink, and Joey Drew. "It almost sounds as if the machine and ink isn't supposed to be supernatural." Dr. Flug said. Black Hat nodded in agreement. "Then again Flug we don't know that much about the machine to see if some of our theories are true." Felix said.

Henry walked down to the far right side of the room to find a hallway. At the end was a staircase with ink covering the rest of the way down. Twisting the valve he found, he was able to drain the ink. He did this about two more times until at the bottom where he found a room with a desk.  On a wall, there was a message that said, "The Creator Lied To Us.". An objection came up. "Clear The Path", it read, "Tip: An Axe Might Be Handy".

The entrance into another hallway was blocked with more boards. Looking at the desk Henry found an axe. He grabbed the axe saying, "This will definitely come in handy."

"Finally!" Cuphead exclam, "We got a weapon!". "Calm down Cuphead." Black Hat said with a sharp tone trying to calm down his son. The others were giggling at this interaction.

"Any ideas what the message might mean, Mr. Felix?" Bendy said. Felix thought for a moment before answering, "Perhaps, Henry might have promised Joey something very important but never delivered. It could be a reason why Joey sent him back into the studio. It could be for revenge.".

Lucy, who was quiet the whole time, gave a quick look at the cat. 'You might be right about the revenge line, Felix.' she thought once again feeling surprised about the theories they are having. Many of them are actually true.

Henry cut down the boards and entered. He found more boards blocking his way, but he took care of them with his axe. At the end he found a boarded door. After chopping the boards in half, he opened the door. Inside he saw two coffins. In the middle of the room there seems to be a ritual symbol on the floor surrounded by five candles.

As Henry entered the room, it started to shake. Getting closer to the symbol it shakes more violently. Then three images cross his mind. First was the Ink Machine itself, then a wheelchair, and finally what appears to be the Ink Demon himself. Henry collapses onto the floor as he loses his consciousness. The screen turns back.

Everyone stares at the screen for a moment trying to process everything in. Then the chaos began. "THAT'S IT!!!" scream Bendy at the girl "YEAH, WHAT HAPPENS NEXT!!!" Cuphead screams as well. "Bendy! Cuphead! Behave!" Black Hat said. The two boys mutter a 'sorry' before sitting down. Black Hat sighs. 'Does two kids are going to make me old before the time comes.' Black Hat thought. Ever since the quest he and his brother have viewed Bendy and Boris as family. They were his sons as much Cuphead and Mugman are.

Lucy only looks at them with an emotionless face. "If you remember I told you there are five chapters to the game." she said, "Now there are four left.". "So can we begin the game now." Donald said. "Yes, I'm very interested in what happened to Henry and what the flashbacks mean." Goofy said. Lucy smiled. "Sure," she said, "but first you have to react to a few other things before you begin.". "Gosh, how come?" Mickey asks.

"Because they will help you learn more about the first chapter."