Bad Wolf

"Now this song is about Boris." Lucy said. Boris' ear perk up. "A song about me!" Boris excitedly exclamed until he remembers what his fate was in the other world. His ear dropped down at the thought.

"Don't worry Boris." Bendy said comfort his brother, "Maybe we can figure out who done this to your other self.". Boris smile at that thought. The group grabbed more of their snacks and sat back down.

*Music Started*
B... Belive in me...
O... an oddity...
R. I. S.
YES THAT'S BORIS!

Cuphead started to bop his head. "Nice intro Boris." he complement. "Thanks Cuphead." Boris happily answer.

All that you've seen
It's me drowning in ink
But you can't assume
I'm deceased
Strapped of the table
You pulled out that wrench
From my chest
Crucified by a thief

Everyone nervously stare at Boris. They remember that the first song mentioned Boris' guts taken out for in place of machinery. Felix worte down the part of the wrench in this notebook. It seems to be important to be mentioned.

Do what I can
Kickin' a can
You cannot bend me
Bendy...
Give you a hand
Call me your friend
You cannot bend me
Bendy...
B... Belive in me!
O... an oddity!
R. I. S.
B.O.R.I.S!
B... Bendy is near!
O... Get Outta here!

Bendy and Boris avoid eye contact. Bendy because he was afraid that he did those horrible things to Boris. Boris because he felt he can't look at his brother after his other self just sang his fear about the other Bendy.

Mickey and Oswald eye the brothers sadly. Despite being brothers themselves they can't understand the feeling of your own brother being scared of or hated you. Hopefully that will never happen to them.

R. I. S.
B.O.R.I.S!
All of the evil
Is flowin' within
And it's creepin' along
Is it under your skin
Holdin' you down
Chockin' you out
Howl like o wolf
While you sharpen your knife
The air getting cold
Bendy's here for your life
Holdin' you down
Chockin' you out
Do what I can
Kickin' a can
You cannot bend me
Bendy...

'Sadly someone else did.' Lucy through as she look at a certain fallen angel.

Give you a hand
Call me your friend
You cannot bend me
Bendy...
B... Belive in me!
O... an oddity!
R. I. S.
B.O.R.I.S!
B... Bendy is near!
O... Get Outta here!
R. I. S.
B.O.R.I.S!
B.O.R.I.S!
B... Belive in me...
O... an oddity...
R. I. S.
B.O.R.I.S!

"What do you think Flug." Black Hat ask. "I don't know." Flug answer, "The other songs mentions that a huge disaster but what it is I don't know."

"Maybe we can find a way to help them?" Black Hat said. After the quest, they were grateful to the brothers and Felix for keeping their boys safe. They hope to pay them back somehow.

B... Bendy is near...
O... Get Outta here...
R. I. S.
B.O.R.I.S!
B... Belive in me!
O... an oddity!
R. I. S.
B.O.R.I.S!
B... Bendy is near!
O... Get Outta here!
R. I. S.
B.O.R.I.S!

"Alright the song had ended." Lucy. The others started to chat to each other. "I wonder what song we are going to react to next." Donald said to his friends. "Well since it's songs of the people in that world, maybe the next song will be about this mysterious character." Mickey said.