chapter-8

Avni can't help but stare at the extremely beautiful and delicate architecture and design inside.

"It feels very classic" avni thought staring at the mansion.

"Please is taraf aay...(please come this way)" sudha said and both of them came to the guest room.

"Aap apne aap ko sukha lo, me chalti hu (you can dry yourself out, I'll take your leave.)" Sudha said and went from there.

As she was drying herself, the room suddenly creaks open, revealing a familiar nice figure.

"Bhavik? Tum yha kya kr rhe ho? (Bhavik? What are you doing here?)" Avni asked surprisingly.

"Mene socha tumhe help ki need ho skti hai (I just thought you could use some help)" bhavik informed.

"Pr agar hame yha kisine is tarah ek sath dekh liya to galat samjhega (but we can't be seen here together like this)" avni replied and took a step back.

"Nhi samjhega (they won't)" bhavik assured and took a step forward.

"But...."avni replied and took one more step back

"Kya me tumhe Aisa insan dikhta hu jise koi kya sochega us chiz se kuch farak padta hai?(Do I look like the kind of person who cares what anyone thinks?)" Bhavik replied and took one more step forward.

"Vese, tum yha kyu aay ho? (Well, why are you here?)" Avni asked raising her eyebrows.

"Let me help you, avni" bhavik replied and took one more step forward coming close to her.

"Me already bohot embarass ho chuki hu, or mere liye vo kafi hai, mujhe pta hai tum yha mujh pr hasne aay ho (That was enough embarrassment for me , I know you're here for the laughs )" avni replied and tears started filling in her eyes. Her eyes fall to the floor and feel the familiar self-pity creeping into her chest.

"Kya bakwas kr rhi ho? Tum apne aapko itna bhura samajhti ho? (what the hell are you talking about?you think that lowly of yourself?)" Bhavik asked softly lifting her chin up.

"Pr...me thik he to keh rhi hu. Me sirf mr. Bhanushali ki ek employee hu. Or mujhe apni jgh pta hai (But... I am saying it right. I am just an employee of Mr. Bhanushali. And I know my place.)" Avni whispered slowly.

"Aisa nhi hota, tum jitna sochti ho tum us se kayi zyada precious ho (that's not how it works. you are worth more than you think )" bhavik consoled her, holding her waist tightly. His eyes meets her and her heart goes crazy against her chest when she get lost again in his magnetic eyes.

"Or me yha tum pr hasne nhi aaya hu, bilkul bhi nhi (Besides, I'm not here to laugh at you. Far from it.)" Bhavik assured her, lifting her mood.

"To fir tum yha kya kr rhe ho? (what are you doing here, then?)" Avni asked raising her eyebrows.

Bhavik takes the towel from her hands. She bit her lip as she see his muscles flex before her.

"Kaha to tha, help krne aaya hu (i told you, I'm here to help)" bhavik replied and stands in front of her and starts drying off her hair, her heart brust in the warm feeling of being looked after.

"May i?" Bhavik asked and avni nodded in yes, he smiles and begins gently tapping her face with the clean towel. His eyes linger on her face, making her breath hitch.

"He is so close to me" avni thought and took a deep breath and try to slow her rushing heart beat.

She can already feel his hot breath rushing
Across her face. She look away, feeling embarrassed. But she can feel that his hawk-like eyes are still on her.

"Mujhe lgta hai ab tumhare kapde sukhne layak nhi rhe (i think your clothes are soaked beyond the point of drying)" bhavik said.

"Kya tum keh rhe ho ki me inhe utar du?? (are you saying I take them off?)" Avni asks not realising what she is saying, but her suggestive comment earns her a slight blush from bhavik.

As he drag the towel down her neck, gently caressing it and she can almost feel his thick fingers beneath the soft towel.

"Mene kbhi kisi ko ek official dinner se thik pehle pool me dip lete nhi dekha(I've never seen someone take a dip in the pool right before an official dinner)" bhavik taunted but avni was so lost in her thoughts that she didn't pay attention to his taunt.

"His hand is gentle against my skin, yet it's enough to awaken the deepest desire in my body" avni thought and started blushing.

Nervously, she turns her eyes back to bhavik only to see him staring at her too.

The playfulness in his eyes make her laugh, very opposite from the way he looks at isha earlier.

His hands move to her legs and slowly makes its way to her thighs, making sure to pat dry every inch of her skin.

After drying her face, bhavik places a loose strand of her hair behind her ear.

"Ab better lg rhi ho, hn vese manta hu ki tum gili hokar bhi bohot cute lg rhi hai(you look much better now. although I'd admit that you also look great being that wet.)" Bhavik flirted and a blush ran over her cheeks.

"Tum hamesha mujhse nazre kyu churati rehti ho? (why do you always look away from me?)" Bhavik asked lifting her chin up, sending an electrifying sensation against her skin. His eyes boldly gaze upon her, and she can see a hint of yearing desire in it.

"No one has ever looked at me like this or made me feel important like he does. I'm not sure why he's treating me like this." Avni thought and her whole face turned red.

"Mujhe Jana chaiye (I should leave)" avni said and tried to went away from him.

"Wait...." Bhavik said holding her wrist, stopping her in way. His electric touch spreads through her skin again.

"Tumhare kapde abhi bhi bohot gile hai, tum is tarah se dinner me nhi beth skti (your clothes are still very wet, you can't sit through the dinner like this)" bhavik said.

"Me change krne ke liye kuch Lata hu wait (I'll get something to change. Wait.)" He added further and went from there.

*********

After few minutes,

Avni was still standing in the guest room shivering in the wet clothes.

Bhavik comes back with a set of fresh clothes.

The scent of the fabric engulfs her nostrils and she can tell that it is his perfume. Every inch of the clothes screams bhavik.

"I wonder how it'll feel to have it on my skin..." Avni thought and started blushing.

"Kis chiz ka intezar kr rhi ho? (What are you waiting for?)" Bhavik asked.

"I know ye tumhe thode loose aayenge, pr gile rehne se to better he hai na? (i know they'll be a little loose on you, but better than being wet?)" Bhavik said putting the clothes on the bed.

"This also gives me a chance to meet bhavik again and I'm dying to find out how cozy his clothes might feel. Not to mention, this will drive isha crazy...." Avni thought.

"I guess abhi me tumhare offer ke liye na kehne ki halat me nhi hu (i guess I'm in no position to say no to these.)" Avni replied but in a teasing tone.

"Aati hu...( I will be right back)" avni said take the clothes from the bed and went to the bathroom.

So, here is the new update hope you all enjoyed it.
Don't forget to hit the star button ✨
Thank you 💗