34

Love Trope:- He(Soonyoung) fell first, but She(Jihoon) fell harder

The Lee siblings and Soonyoung freshened up after reaching home from the University.

They had their snacks and were now sitting on the sofa watching TV.

Just then the bell rang.

Jihoon got up and made his way to open the door.

Yoongi, Hoseok and Jungkook were standing at the door.

He let them in and closed the door behind.

Yoongi, Hoseok and Jungkook watched the kids laying on the sofa watching TV.

Yoongi and Hoseok shook their head at them being lazy bums.

Seokmin noticed Yoongi, Hoseok and Jungkook standing near the TV and went towards Yoongi,
"Hyung you came early", saying this he lept himself on his Yoongi hyung.

Yoongi who knew it was coming instantly composed both of them and adjusted Seokmin's weight on him.

"Seok you are heavy, don't throw yourself like on me next time", Yoongi huffed

Seokmin pouted,
"Hyungggg"

Yoongi just ruffled his hair in affection.

Seokmin turned towards Jungkook,

"Oh Kook how come you are here"

"He's going to stay for the night", said Yoongi answering in behalf of Jungkook.

"Really?", asked Seokmin

"Yes"

"Oh let's have some fun, what say hyung?", asked Seokmin enthusiastically.

Yoongi despite of being tired could never say no to Seokmin's request.

"Ok what do you want to do?", asked Yoongi

"We should go out, it's been so long since we spent time together", Said Seokmin

"Yeah let's go, Seokmin's correct we haven't been able to spend time together", said Jihoon

Hoseok looked at Yoongi worried, why? Because Yoongi was tired as hell.

He attended classes since morning and in evening he had to go to the company so he didn't get to rest.

"Kids today we'll spend time in the house itself okay. Please understand that your Yoongi hyung is tired, he needs to rest as well right?", spoke Hoseok on behalf of Yoongi.

Yoongi looked towards him with a grateful smile, because Yoongi could never say no to his siblings.

Seokmin looked sad and Yoongi almost wanted to die seeing his brother sad. (Okay the dying part was a bit exaggerated but you get the point)

Jihoon understood his hyung's request and told Seokmin to not get discouraged.

"Seok don't be disheartened, we'll get to spend time together. How about tomorrow? Tomorrow is Saturday, Yoongi hyung wouldn't have to go to his company", Said Jihoon

Yoongi hyung nodded his head at that,
"Yes Seok, we can go wherever you want tomorrow. Today we'll have lots of fun here in our house itself"

Seokmin happily nodded.

Yoongi turned to Soonyoung,
"Soonyoung I haven't been able to Thank you for bringing my siblings home safely. So Thankyou so much.

"Its not a problem hyung. I am happy to help"

"Are you going to stay in?"

"Yeah hyung, if you don't mind of course. I hope I am not invading your privacy"