24. Becoming a Prey

Pete's POV:

Once upon a sunny day, I took a shower and released my pent-up stress by humming a song. Then I got out and applied talcum powder on my body, and slowly, I wore my undergarments.

Suddenly, I heard a sound and turned around, and I gasped on Khun Kinn, who was glaring at me. Internally, I scolded him and Porsche in my mind like they didn't know how to knock the door, but barging in sudden.

Pete: Kkk..... Khun Kinn.....

Kinn: Pete..... Where's Porsche?????

Pete: Porsche????.... Ah.... Do you mean Porsche?????

Ah.... A few days back, Khun Kinn punished him for being careless, but how did he know that he was getting targeted by unknown people???? Poor soul, he was emotionally wrecked about knowing the fact that he was nearly molested.

I don't know what's the matter is between him and Khun Korn????
Khun Korn allows him to take a leave for a week, and he excused this week off for his friend's cousin's wedding.

Pete: He went to attend his friend's cousin's wedding, Khun.

Kinn: Who gave permission for the week off to him????!!!!!

Pete: Khun Korn.

I saw Khun Kinn is getting frustrated over the fact for not being able to see Porsche. Like you please tell your feelings to him Khun????!!!!

Kinn: Ok...... I will go to him.....

Pete: Uhhhh..... Khun Kinn.....

Kinn: What Pete?????

Pete: Khun Kinn.... please be gentle with Porsche because he was emotionally unstable in this moment. So don't be harsh or raise your voice against him. He will snap at you, and he will resign from his work. Because he never ever heard about a guy getting molested by a gang. Please Khun.....

Kinn: Hey Pete.....

Pete: Khab........

Kinn: Thanks.

Author's POV:

Kinn thanked Pete and gone to meet Porsche and Pete, who held his breath for a while, and he released for relief that Khun Kinn didn't kill him. Because Kinn's killer stare itself kills many people with fear.

Then later, Pete was assigned a mission by Kinn, which to follow Vegas to note his daily activities and to inform Kinn. He didn't like it because he sucks at spying, and also, little did know he became Vegas's prey.

In the evening, Vegas and his younger brother Macau went to the cinema hall to watch a movie. Pete also followed them, but nothing suspicious because they were spending their free time. He was exhausted and slept in his seat while watching the movie.

Vegas's POV:

Vegas: Mac .......

Macau: Hia.....

Vegas: Does this spy know the fact that we know that he is following us????

Macau: Maybe hia.... because we can't underestimate a major family's bodyguard. Because if we make a step..... they will make a strong, unexpected turn to make us fool.

Vegas: Hahahahaha!!!! We are right!!!!
OK, I will scare the soul out of him.

Macau: Hahahahaha!!!!! Oh...... Hello......

Macau got a phone call and took to hear another person, and a few seconds later, he was in shock.

Macau: Well, hia, I need to go to my friend's house.

Vegas: What happened, Mac????

Macau: He got sick and needs my help to admit him to the hospital.

Vegas: Wait, I will come with you.

They went before the movie ended.....

A few hours later, after the movie ends, the theatre hall becomes empty, and the staff are cleaning the hall. One of the staffs wakes Pete up.

Staff: Sir...... the show is over. You need to go home.

Pete: What....... OH BLIMEY!!!!! Wait.......

He saw a paper tissue in his hand and opened it. He is headpalms himself because Vegas knows already he is following him.

Pete: Aaaaahhhhnnnnnnn......... I'm doomed in this life!!!!!!

Then he got a phone call and took it.

Pete: Hello......

Pol: Pete, it's me, Pol!!!!

Pete: What happened?????

Pol: Khun Kinn and Porsche were kidnapped!!!!!

Pete: What?????!!!!!!

To be continued 💙💙💙💙💙.