15. One sided Love story

Pete's POV:

Now everything is going well smoothly, but why do I feel like something unexpected is going to happen soon. Then I heard Khun Macau shouting....... here we went again and I saw him with a bloodied face. What the duck is this????!!!!!

Then he complained that the new bodyguard is responsible for this injury. Oh hoooo..... Rest in peace, Porsche!!!
Then this Porsche came and explained his situation and after that it became a quarrelling session. God!!!!

Also, I saw Khun Kinn becoming mad and drank some alcohol then he went near to Porsche and did something unexpected. Uhh!!! What is this???!!! Is Khun Kinn saving Porsche from Minor family wrath????

He's choking Porsche, but I know the intention behind the behaviour. He's trying to save him!!!! Now I understand why he's always whipped for Porsche, but Porsche is really attracted towards him????? I don't think so.....

I hope this one-sided love story turns out a double-sided love story without any chaos. And this Khun Vegas condemned Khun Macau, and he apologised to Porsche, and I really liked one thing of Khun Vegas taking care of Khun Macau and raising him well unlike his father raising him up.

Suddenly, I remembered Adam and got teary, and then I got out of my thoughts and concentrated on the drama in front of my eyes.

Now I saw Porsche felt dizzy because of choking earlier and apologises to Khun Macau. Then everything became calm down, and the meeting was over, and they took Khun Macau to the infirmary.

Then Khun Vegas side eyed me, but why is he eyeing me???? Am I really oblivious that my working information has gone to the minor family???? ******. I don't want to die in the hands of maniac.

After the day full of chaos, I went to my apartment and saw Porsche was sad and sulking.

Pete: What happened, Porsche???

Porsche: I really didn't like to be here, but I almost lost my family house in the hands of debtors. That's why I came here being bodyguard, but..... I want to go home.....

Pete: Porsche...... I want to tell you something about today's incident that....

Porsche: Your Khun Kinn tried to kill me right!!!!

Pete: No, Porsche, actually he saved you from the hands of minor family.

Porsche: What???!!! But why he want me to save from them????

Pete: Well..... I didn't know his intention fully, but you need to prove yourself as a worthy bodyguard in front of others who mocked you. Only then others won't pick you for their own benefits, Porsche.

Porsche looks so convinced with my words.

Pete: Then get ready for tomorrow's test. Good night.

Then I went to sleep God please I don't want any tragic dreams or weird dreams today because I'm very tired right now.

Vegas's POV:

Today was really head ache for me, and I went to the chamber and removed my outfit, and laid down tiredly. Then I remembered earlier that the mission of killing our Korean clients organised by major family.

For the past few days, I have been searching for a person who has been working on this mission, and then I found out that this is a major family's general service dog. What his name is really????..... Ahn..... Pete...... damn it!!!

He looks like a cute and innocent puppy, but I never thought he's the one who killed my Korean clients. Why??? Also, out of the clients, he killed some old age rich people. Why???? Why did he do this???

Also, he looks like a luscious meal for me today, but I want to concentrate on Porsche. My father ordered me to take care of him. I'm getting angry at it, but I can't do anything. ****!!!! First, when I saw Pete, he looked so loyal to the major family and gazed at this world like a whale swimming in the Milky Way Galaxy.

I want to put a bullet on his head first, but then my killing thoughts turned into lustful thoughts, and I want to chain him and **** him to the oblivion. Ugh..... Unexpectedly, I started to feel myself hot and fuzzy, and his everything made me gulp hard on my throat dammit!!!!

Author's note:

Today is the Japan Xmas fanmeet with Biu...... God!!! I want to meet him!!! I don't know how others became fans of him. But I became a fan of him because of turning his negatives into positives, his bravery, and his willingness to fight for himself, his family, and his fans. I really started to love him more and more.

First, when I saw KinnPorsche updates on YouTube, they looked so good, but I didn't like toxic relationships stories much

First, when I saw KinnPorsche updates on YouTube, they looked so good, but I didn't like toxic relationships stories much. So I didn't mind them when it was released.

But I saw an edit about Pete's character at April month this year, and I was really intrigued, and I searched about him in social media, then I learned about his problems and struggles to overcome them.

Then his comeback photo....... God!!!! He's really something, and I started to fall for him. First, I like his acting in Kinn Porsche and then his real character.

I realised that not everyone is good at first, but when they get redemption arc and try better for their life, they are really something in my eyes like Villains turn into Good people in movies.

In the July month again, problems were started, and I suffered from fever, I was worried about Biu being tired, but his photo with Mino, who was posted by his sister, made my fever gone.

Now I'm trying hard to study and preparing for the exams and I want to pass this exam very badly otherwise my life is doomed. So please pray for me to pass this exam with flying colours, please readers!!!!!

So, I'm going to take a hiatus soon at the beginning of the new year. Advance Happy New Year to all!!!!🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉.

To be continued 💙💙💙💙💙.