23. For My Dear Friend

Author's POV:

Somewhere in a foreign country, a guy who woke up getting ready for his work at the office. He thought about his childhood friend he had been in love for a long time. He proposed his love for her few days ago, but unexpectedly, she rejected his proposal.

She was devastated to know about his love for her. She liked him dearly as her friend, but after his love proposal, everything got strained in their friendship. Also, she brought a marriage proposal for that guy. His fiancee is a CEO of multiple chains of Toys Manufacturing company.

She is kind and fell in love with that guy, and first she told everything to his friend later to her parents and everything went fast to the engagement. Before he accepted the marriage, he confessed his feelings to his best friend. But she rejected his proposal for the sake of his fiancee and his best friend's family's happiness.

He was sad because he accepted this marriage only for the sake of his family. Also, he can't able to forget his first love easily, but slowly, gradually, he starts to accept his fiancee' s love for him.

After the engagement, his best friend was sad and worried about his marriage, and she felt that if she was here, he can't able to move on from her. That's why she got a volunteer transfer from her higher officials and moved to Thailand.

Yes, she's a fraud examiner from the corporate accounting field and working in an MNC. She didn't tell him about her transfer, and midnight itself, she packed her things and left her home. Before she left the country, she wrote a letter for him and placed it in his dressing table secretly.

When he went outside, he saw his friend's sister in law called him for her whereabouts, but he didn't know where she was. Also he forgot to bring his wallet and he got back his room and saw his dressing table where the wallet was also he saw a folded paper and opened it to see what it was and he realised that it's a letter and read it loud.

For my dear friend Shane,

I was disappointed when you had proposed your love for me. Also, I liked you as your respect towards yours and my family, your maturity beyond your age, your love and care for your mother and sister, and also your love and respect for my father . These all made me like and admire you as my friend. But I didn't expect that our friendship will end up like this. I'm sorry for hurting your feelings but I never had feeling of love for you. Also Anna loves you 1000x more than you love me. So please accept her feelings and move on from me. This is only good you do for yours and my family. You accepted this marriage only for the sake of your family not wholeheartedly. When you accept Anna's love wholeheartedly and after you complete wedding vows with her. I will return to my home country and now I am watching far away. Good bye Shane.

Yours Friendly,
Ren.

Shane: I'm sorry Ren....... I'm sorry (He cries).

In Bangkok Airport.......

Ren: I hope I will find my life partner here......... I sense they are living here....... Hmmm..... Excuse me......

????: Yes.....

Ren: Do you know where is Terminal gate no.8 ??????

????: Take right and after the two gates Terminal gate no.8 will be there.

Ren: Thanks..... what's your name????

????: I'm Pete.

Ren: Thank you Pete for your help.

Pete: Haha..... No mention. I hope you will enjoy your stay here.

Like that they part their ways but little did they know they will meet each other but in different situations.

Author's note:

Here comes our Female lead Ren Joanne- Dominant Alpha sub gender.

To be continued 💙💙💙💙💙.